I have a lot of 111A scraper parts in North Carolina. Electrical, gearboxes, rollers, electric motor brake discs and others. Some NOS and some used. Let me know if you need them. I can take pictures or you can come take a look. I just came across this forum today. Thanks Michael
To the administators I just read the forum rules and I think I put this thread in wrong place. I am a contractor who has some parts sitting on the shelf that I will not use because I do not have any more Wabcos. Just hate to see them go to waste. If this thread needs to be moved or removed please do so. Thanks Michael \\ ' ||||
parts Hi , I would be interested in you parts. I have a D Tourneaupull and my buddy has a D111. Can we exchange phone #Thanks,Dpull
Hi Michael, I would like to find out what parts you have.. I have a D Tournapull and my buddy has a D111. Can we exchange phone numbers?
Dpull my number is 336-682-3232. Call me anytime. Thanks Michael
Hi Michael, I'll give you a call tomorrow. Thanks. Dpull
Hi Michael I am looking for the electrical steering contactors for a WABCO 111.. Do you have available? Regards
111A spares Hello Michael Please send me you email address. I am interested to purchase electrical components for the 111A Regards