Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wabco 200 tonner

Tones · 2021-01-03 06:28

https://m.facebook.com/groups/miningwa/permalink/10151728312010796/

Replies7
  1. #156wrench2021-01-03 10:30

    i would have volunteered in a heartbeat for a trip like that!

  2. #2mowingman2021-01-03 12:23

    Neat trip. Looked like fun to me. I agree with 56wrench.

  3. #3skyking12021-01-03 13:48

    65 guys volunteered so they had to draw names out of a hat I'd be down for that too.

  4. #4Tones2021-01-03 15:59

    I have a bird like those in the video, at least it sounds like it when I arrive home with the wobbly boots on.

  5. #5Welder Dave2021-01-04 03:24

    What year would this have been and does anybody what kind of loader was shown in the video?

  6. #6Tones2021-01-04 08:04

    About 35-40 years ago and probably loaded by faceshovel. The biggest Cat loader then would have been the 992 but Létourneau could have loaders big enough. Cat has always been behind the 8 ball

  7. #7Welder Dave2021-01-04 13:15

    I'm curious of the loader in the video. Thought it could be a Clark Michigan but boom looks too narrow.