Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wabco 660

ledsel ยท 2010-10-03 23:52

I just got this Wabco 660 grader for the wing and V-plow. I will sell the rest to anyone who wants it. It was parked about 15-20 years ago and the engine is stuck. It was in pretty good shape when parked so there is a lot of parts, or can be fixed. It was running good but stuck from sitting. It has a automatic trans. and a cummins engine. Some tires are good and one is flat. I believe it is around a 1958 model. Take it away for $2000.00 or best offer.

Replies6
  1. #1biggrader2010-10-04 22:09

    if you have a long list of takers ledsel, i have a neighbor who has 3 wabcos in the trees that i'm sure he would sell also. 666 and 777's? i believe. one actually runs but they all have detroits in them

  2. #2goodwin2010-10-05 05:06

    adams i learned something today! that WABCO has the same gear as my Adams550, I will be looking out for them for parts from now on. Ledsel, I would love to take it off you, but the frieght to Broome would be a killer! Nice condition for such an old machine, somebody save it! If the Cummins is a NH6 you can still get all the parts for them(even here!)

  3. #3ledsel2010-10-05 16:18

    Yes Goodwin, The Wabco is really a Adams. Westinghouse bought them out.

  4. #4hardtail2010-10-15 19:28

    I may be interested in some parts......what size tires are on it?

  5. #5ledsel2010-10-15 19:32

    I'm not sure yet if i'll part out . Let you know shortly. They are 1400-24.

  6. #6goodwin2010-10-17 01:36

    the rims fit on old cat, and galion.that bieng said, it would be a shame to wreck, its in better condition than mine, and they are a good machine to operate, better built than the cats of that era,(sorry, its true)