Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aveling Barford ATG2 Grader

hh80 ยท 2010-10-03 20:00

Hello, I am looking for an owners manual for an Aveling Barford ATG2 Grader. I have googled the topic thoroughly with no luck. If anyone has any suggestions about where I might find one to buy or copy I would be extremely grateful! I thought I would post here as it seemed the most appropriate, please let me know if it belongs elsewhere. Thank you for your time! H

Replies3
  1. #1brock382010-10-04 00:51

    http://www.ploughbooksales.com.au Try... Plough Book Sales in Geelong,they have a MG & MT Workshop Manual in Stock, for Sale,

  2. #2hh802010-10-07 09:47

    Hi Brock38, Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately that manual turns out not to be the correct one. Apparently the ATG2 was an Australian specific model if that makes sense. I believe there was also an ATG3 which I guess would be similar. Thanks again for your help. Cheers

  3. #3Ditto19762012-12-12 23:01

    Hi hh80, Have you had any luck with a manual? I have a Mate that has one and I would like to get one for him as he has some mechanical issues. Any help would be appreciated, Cheers. Shannon.