Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

WABCO 666 B parts

gravey ยท 2011-04-07 23:42

I was looking for a shifter for a 666 B grader broke off flush w/ the floor where the roll pin goes through. I think could be welded and supported but won't mind replaceing this part. There is a lot of leaverage on this part As we all know it will break at the worst place and time Any imput very appreciated cheers Gravey

Replies2
  1. #1spitzair2011-04-08 20:51

    Try John Parks in Boise, Idaho. www.tractorparts.com His website shows he has a 777B in his yard and I'm pretty sure they're almost identical machines. I have a 666 and a good friend has a 777 and they look identical except mine has a cummins and his a detroit... John will be able to tell you if it's the same or not, he's a very knowledgeable fellow! Hope this helps.

  2. #2lpnt652011-05-23 22:20

    We had same problem with Adams Grader later the Wabco which was same machine with different Name never had a gear levr breakage ,however the Adams when you tried rolling change up or down a gear while pushing load. Got to stage with the earlier Adams we used to pull gear lever out and weld it up. My Dad never had problem with his Adams, told me i was to rough on gear lever, Thinking back yes i was always in a hurry, was probaly rough that was 53 years ago now .so memories are what young men make and old men live on