Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wacker Neuson

dobber14541 ยท 2025-06-25 10:44

I am currently working on a BS50-2plus Jumping Jack issue is when at full throttle it bogs down like it is starving for air. I have tried the idle screw adjustment, new plug , fuel filter and also checked compression(140 psi). it will idle just fine. kind of at wits end . Any ideas would help Thank You

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632025-06-25 13:09

    Is this a carburetor set up? If so, the jet orfice inside the carburetor may be restricted. It doesn't sound like an airflow problem

  2. #2MarshallPowerGen2025-06-25 22:16

    Check the condition of your fuel lines for cracks or leaks, then order a carb. Spent plenty of time with welding tip cleaners poking through jets, but for every one of the Wacker jumping jacks I worked on it was just bolt a new carb on and move on with life.

  3. #3Island_catguy2025-07-17 16:51

    Yup change the carb out and those lines. They are double walled plastic/rubber and love to collapse and restrict.