Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wacker Neuson Excavators

Ryanrb25 ยท 2012-09-23 21:49

Local Rep has thrown us a deal on a 5t WackerNeuson Excavator at 2/3's the price...any feedback on these machines would be fantastic.....He wants it gone as it's been in his yard for bit under 2 years. Wouldn't usually sway towards any other mini's besides BOBCAT but at that price its half that of a E50.

Replies6
  1. #1GFMotorsports2012-09-24 19:35

    I was contemplating buying a mustang which is a rebranded wacker neuson 3503 and it had great specs and good gpm flow compared to most in its class...however getting parts and service was a real issue in my area so I went with a Takeuchi instead. I've heard that te neuson brand is BIG in Europe but then again that's where they are from!

  2. #2stumpjumper832012-09-24 19:37

    If you like bobcat's, a wacker neuson will do fine.

  3. #3dirtmonkey2012-09-24 22:43

    I had a 602 Gehl / Neuson. Good machine. Wish I had it back !! The smoothest controls I've ever used in an excavator. Sold it to a die hard case fan. Now he uses the Gehl more than his 580.

  4. #4Catman752012-09-27 22:26

    We have a 353 gehl at work which is the same basically as the wacker it has been a good little machine parts can be a problem at times but not terrible.

  5. #5Ryanrb252012-10-15 18:21

    Thanks for the feedback guys...Will stick with the Bobcat's i think.

  6. #6DarrylMueller2012-12-10 21:34

    I just got a 2006, 606 Gehl with 1300 hrs on it and at 12,500 lbs 57 hp. and 4 pumps, it's in a class all by it's self. Going to do a pump merg for drilling soon but will use a 5000 ft lb for now !