I hope someone can steer me in the right direction to repair this roller. It has no drive on the rear drum. All movement is from the front roller. I see where the hoses to the rear drum motor connect to a distribution block. Any way to test. Pump whines a little when moving.
On my RD 880 it seems like the drum drives are just T'd. It's like they share the pressure and flow because one will spin without the other. Makes it tricky to load on a trailer sometimes.
That's the trouble I'm having. Front drum spins but rear does nothing.
Wacker has problems with those drive motors locking up. Drives are plumbed together. You can get it off the ground and do testing but I suspect the rear drive motor isn't good. PM me and I can send you the service manual with diagnostic procedure
What hydraulic fluid are you using? Mines runs pretty good on Lube King ISO 68 from the farm store.