Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wacker RT-82-sc Trench compactor

ship 660 ยท 2016-05-12 19:41

Anyone do much work on the Wacker RT-82 trench compactor? I have a good customer with one that only one drive is working. He does not have a manual or any type of information for the machine. I told him I would take a look but I would at least like to know what parts are what on the machine and what flow rates should be before hooking up a meter to drive pump.

Replies3
  1. #1CM19952016-05-12 19:54

    I've got one I bought at auction. We've had to replace two hydraulic lines to the front drum and it was a learning curve. Currently have another leak in the front drum but those little fellers shake themselves to death, it's to be expected. Here is a link to a parts manual - http://products.wackerneuson.com/manuals/Repair/0160393en_004Rep.pdf

  2. #2ship 6602016-05-12 20:51

    That is the type of information I was looking for. Thanks CM1995

  3. #3CM19952016-05-13 10:36

    No problem it's been very helpful for us.