Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wagner log stacker manuals

excavator ยท 2019-01-18 18:56

I'm looking for parts & service manuals for an L90 and an L480 Wagner log stacker. The L90 is was built between 1973-75 and the 480 is a 1979 model. Allied has some of their parts manuals on line but I would really like a paper copy if possible. Any one have any laying around they want to sell or know of someone who might? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Replies1
  1. #1Plebeian2019-01-20 04:07

    I guess you are aware of the pitfalls of using old paper service manuals that can have incorrect or old specs that may have not been updated or corrected by the person using the manual decades ago or subsequent users, missing pages etc. Might try using fwd wagner, raygo wagner and allied wagner in online searches. There are old machine service manual collectors/ traders on places like e-bay. jblogstackers and other wagner specialists. http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Raygo_Wagner Do you use a tablet or other device for newer machinery for newer service information?