Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wake up procedure

Hartlyboiy ยท 2024-04-11 14:54

I've had the battery disconnected on my Genie Z45 for a couple weeks now while doing some maintenance/repair work on the cooling system. We are about to button it up and go live in a few days. I don't see anything in the manuals I have that says I need to re-calibrate the controls or do anything special when it is brought back to life ,but thought I'd ask the experience base on this forum if there is anything special I should expect to do. I'm still kind of in awe of the machine and don't want to let my inexperience mess up my favorite tool.

Replies1
  1. #1henry.452024-04-16 06:37

    No need to worry, there's no specific re-calibration required for the Genie Z45 after a battery disconnect due to maintenance. However, ensure all systems are functioning properly before operation. Double-check the cooling system, hydraulics, and controls.