Hey All, really appreciate all the help I get here, so gonna pay it back a little. I ordered the wrong engine turning tool when I first acquired my basket case JD 310d. Not knowing any better, I ground off a bit of material (pretty sure it's still good). For anyone that wants this tool, just cover the cost of shipping and it's yours. See pics and info below. PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks, Eric Used to rotate engine flywheel to lock engine at "TDC" to check high pressure fuel pump timing. Application: 4024, 4039, 4045, 4239, 4276, 6359, 6619, 6059, 6068, 6076, 6081, 6090, 6105, 6125 and 6135 engines OEM no. ref: JDG820 (UPDATE VERSION OF JDE81-1) with LOCKING PIN JDE81-4(METAL)
I don't have a need for this, nor do I even have a JD.... I just wanted to say nice play by you, nice offer.
Still no takers on this tool?
Nope Eric but somebody will be along who really needs it. @thepumpguysc probably knows someone who would use it.
Eric, I'm going to be going out on my own in my service truck in around a month. I will gladly cover shipping on this tool for valve adjusts and such. I used to have one at the JD dealer I worked at but turned it in once I left.
BM, I responded to your PM, so hit me back with a name and address. Eric
Still have this JD turning tool up for grabs, BMJHD never responded. If you want it hit me up.
Pm sent..
Hi guys. Not knowing I ordered the tool for the 129 ring gear. I need the 142 but the hole in my bell housing isn't round. It's an odd shape. The housing is around a 1993 on a 4045t. The lock pin works but would like correct turning tool. Any ideas. My donor engine had the plug on oil filter side and original engine has it on injector pump side. Need to use original bell on donor. Thanks Don Smith
Tool # JD281A , .
Yes. That looks like the hole. Thanks