Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Want to buy John Deere 210 Skiploader

Dirt Clod ยท 2016-05-24 12:18

I'm looking for a John Deere 210 scraper tractor four-wheel-drive, four in one bucket with a Gannon scraper box. I am looking for a machine with under 3000 hours. I already own a case 570 XL 1998, 4 x 4, four in one bucket, Gannon box. 2930 hrs. I would be willing to trade, or sell for $24k. I am located in Napa California.

Replies5
  1. #1mitch5042016-05-24 21:54

    I'm curious, why are you switching, just unsatisfied with the support from Case?

  2. #2Dirt Clod2016-05-25 16:44

    I would PM you with my answer. But I'm finding difficulty on how to do that

  3. #3smccarthy12016-06-16 18:55

    Good afternoon, I'm not sure if you are still looking to purchase a John Deere 210 but we do have a few available. Feel free to respond or I can PM my number if you'd rather speak over the phone. I'm located in the Los Angeles area. Talk soon! Shayler

  4. #4Dirt Clod2016-06-17 18:01

    That sounds great, what do you have. Year, hours, condition? Can you email me some pictures?

  5. #5Dirt Clod2016-07-12 01:22

    I stated all the information in my thread. If you're interested I can send you some pics.