Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wanted: Angle Blade for D6C 10K

roddyo ยท 2009-10-30 17:22

A guy wanting my dozer needs a C frame angle blade for it. Anybody got any ideas where there might be one close? I think someone on here was talking about a lot of blades at a salvage yard in southern Il? Thanks, Rod

Replies7
  1. #1special tool2009-10-30 18:24

    Check this page out, bro. http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...408&Mdltxt=d6c&mdlx=Contains&btnSearch=Search

  2. #2td25c2009-10-30 21:27

    Try www.chartrandequip.com Roddyo.They are in red bud ill. and have a large selection of dozer parts.

  3. #3roddyo2009-10-30 22:12

    Thanks Guys.

  4. #4Knucklehead2009-10-31 10:12

    There is another place that is on route 3 north of Chester Il, but I can't think of the name of it. Well it turns out it is Chartrand as well.

  5. #5bell1422009-10-31 14:47

    hey roddyo, check and see if Central Arkansas tractor in Conway is still open. they used to have a large selection of used equipment and parts.

  6. #6roddyo2009-10-31 22:43

    I found one today pretty close by. Thanks for the reply's Roddyo

  7. #72stickbill2009-11-01 19:32

    Last Cat we had had to order a rockland C frame.Was told Cat didn't make them now.The Rockland is diff.from the Cat.