Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wanted Caterpillar 936E, 950B, 950E, 966D, 966E, 966F, 980C, 980F Wheel Loaders

localhire ยท 2015-06-19 17:08

I am after Caterpillar Wheel Loader of older models. Like, 936E, 950B, 950E, 966D, 966E, 966F, 980C, 980F. If you have any of those Models for sale, Please don't hesitate to offer us. Any where in USA, Canada or any county, I will buy it if the Price is reasonable. I will also buy non-runner equipment. Other Machines, I am looking for are; Caterpillar 12G, 14G, 140H, 14H Graders HITACHI EX200-1 & EX400-1 Excavators. Caterpillar D9N & D9R Dozers Komatsu D155A-1, D155A-2 Dozers

Replies2
  1. #1DennisZ2015-06-25 10:13

    Interested in an old Volvo BM L120 loader?

  2. #2lwebb312016-12-21 19:12

    980F for sale I have 2- Cat 980F wheel Loaders, One is a 1993 and other is a 1995, Both are Cat 980F, Both run good, good rubber, both are located in Florida, in U.S., $ 32,500 Each. FOB Fl. Call 615-516-2119, thanks