Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wanted D155A-1, D9N & D9R Dozers

localhire ยท 2015-06-19 17:01

I am looking for: Caterpillar D9N & D9R Dozer Komatsu D155A-1 & D155A-2 Dozers I will be importing them to different countries. If you have any available and if the Price is reasonable, I am more than happy to buy it from you. Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1Santina2015-07-02 14:31

    Are you still requiring dozers ? if so, let us know !

  2. #2localhire2015-07-02 14:43

    Yes, Still looking for it. I am after following. Caterpillar D9N & D9R Dozer Komatsu D155A-1 & D155A-2 Dozers Do you have any of those? Where are they?

  3. #3Santina2015-07-02 15:24

    We are in contact with a construction/hire company who are downsizing and have a number of large construction/mining equipment of which some have very low working hours and are attractively priced. Send us your contact details and i'll send you the list !

  4. #4localhire2015-07-02 17:11

    Please email details to below email: [email protected]