I have a old Miller 40 gas welder with a cracked cylinder. I would like to find a motor or a good block at a reasonable price. I am in British Columbia.
I have the same welder and am trying to sell it but I am in north carolina. phone 252 916 2927
Hi I have two f163 rebuilt long blocks, I would like $500.00 plus shipping am in nor cal john
I have f-163 for sale was set up to run on propane last time it was run. I have got all parts to run on propane or gas whichever or both. The core charge at Bill's is $1000.00 for f-163 I will sell complete with spare hot spark ignition, the propane set up a governor, rebuilt zenith carburetor, a spare head and some misc. Other parts for $1250.00. It is excellent, clean engine. I do not have a starter or a flywheel for it. The intake exhaust manifold on it is for propane, so you need a different one of these to convert to gas. This sure beats buying a rebuilt from Bill's Welders for $3500.00, or a $1000.00 rebuild kit. Compression is 120 # + on all cylinders, and as I said it is spotless inside and out ! Contact Steve at 715-225-9553.