Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wanted: Grader that fits do-mor 707 loader

DO-MOR FAN ยท 2012-02-24 12:45

I am looking for a grader that fits a do mor 707 loader/backhoe in michigan area. If anyone has a lead please respond. Thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1pwrstroke6john2012-02-26 17:35

    http://www.rockanddirt.com/equipment-for-sale/DO-MOR/none/invnum=35532852 The add isnt for just the backblade, but theres a chance they may be willing to sell the blade.

  2. #2DO-MOR FAN2012-02-27 09:51

    Thanks! I found the same ad and have been talking with them about this grader. He told me they want alot for it because selling it seperate would depreciate the value of the tractor. He had me give an offer, I offered $600, figured its worth about $1000. After the offer he wouldnt even counter because we were too far apart. I dont quite understand why he made me give an offer then beat me up about my offer and wouldnt counter. I sent a response just asking how much he wants for it. Do you know a value of that grader? I am ok with paying its value plus a little but not double because its what I need.

  3. #3pwrstroke6john2012-02-27 14:25

    Alright yea i kind of figured that they wouldnt want to split them up. The whole value of the machine is with the blade on it.

  4. #4lenray2012-11-26 12:02

    tRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU----I am looking at a DO MOR that has a grader blade. I am not interested in the blade. Only interested in the tractor- front bucket and backhoe attachment. If I can buy the tractor I am willing to part with the rear blade. I am in Michigan 989-621-0483