Hello all- I wanted to introduce myself, I have been in the Heavy Equipment field for the better part of 15 years and now I am going through and manufacturing needed parts that the OEM's are just charging too much for. I got tired of paying 8.00 for a 21T O-Ring from Komatsu and $90.00 for feed wheel stud kits from Waratah so I have made them available to the public at better pricing and far exceeding OEM Specs. I have made them available through SVI International I would suggest anyone who wants to get a better quality product that is made in the USA and save money give them a call. I am doing Product Development fir them so if any of you know of old products you would like to see brought back or made available please let me know and I will get it done. We have been working on the forestry attachments for now but I am willing to do old Dresser/Dressta parts or anything of the like, If you have a seal kit that you want to get matched up so you can save money on then I can offer special pricing if you are the one that sends in the kit to get matched up. PM me if you have any questions We are a USA company and proud of it. We don't have our products made in 3rd world countries. :usa
I am sure there are a lot of guys with tank track equiped haulers who would love a quality replacement track at reasonable prices.
We have the ability to make anything, so If I had a model number for the machine or something to go off of then We can get it done. Tell me what parts you have tried to find that are obsolete or just too damn expensive from OEM and I will bring it to market ASAP. We have our own Gasket/O-ring devision to match OEM seal kits We have our own fully equipt fab shop, paint booth, and the buying power to keep cost low. There have to be more of you guys that have had a hard time sourcing parts due to similar issues.
Do you have a website?
http://www.sviinternational.com/