Good Day... I wanted to let everyone know of a new Forestry / Logging Equipment website. www.LoggingTrader.com You are welcome to post Ads for equipment for sale, services, etc. If you have any questions, please let me know, I would be happy to help. Thanks! Dave Dave Peck - Owner www.LoggingTrader.com [email protected]
There is also a site for Sawmill Equipment such as Portable Band Sawmills, Chainsaw Sawmills, Circular Sawmills... www.SawmillTrader.com (several hundred Sawmills posted!) Thanks! Dave Dave Peck - Owner www.LoggingTrader.com [email protected] www.SawmillTrader.com [email protected]
I wanted to thank Heavy Equipment Forums, what a great resource. I posted information about the new Forestry / Logging equipment website www.LoggingTrader.com and the response has been great! Feel to post your Ads for Forestry & Logging equipment free on www.LoggingTrader.com and if you have any Sawmill equipment, post it for free on www.SawmillTrader.com If you are looking for Forestry, Logging or Sawmill equipment, check out the sites and feel free to post wanted Ad if you like. Both www.LoggingTrader.com and www.SawmillTrader.com cover the US and Canada. If you have any questions, just let me know, I would be happy to help. Dave Dave Peck - Owner www.LoggingTrader.com www.SawmillTrader.com 406-250-3255
I have started to make Aftermarket parts for the Waratah heads, We are putting out a USA product at a huge savings to the end users. Is there a way that I could advertise on there for it? What are my alternatives for something like this?
SVIPD You are welcome to post an Ad on the site for the equipment/parts at no cost, or we do offer banner advertising. We just had Tiffin Parts come on board, and we welcome resellers and suppliers as LoggingTrader.com is a great place to put their brand and products! Feel free to give me a call at 406-250-3255 and we can talk about the options. Thanks... Dave Dave Peck - Owner www.LoggingTrader.com www.SawmillTrader.com