Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ward Equipment Advise

wolf44 ยท 2009-07-25 18:28

Does any one have any experience with Ward Equipment in Greensburg Indiana? I am considering buy a piece of equipment from them and I would like to know if they are a reputable company to deal with and any experience you might have had with them would be helpful. Thanks in Advance. Wolf44:beatsme

Replies3
  1. #1bill53622009-07-25 23:15

    Wolf, I have purchased an attachment from them, I believe that are mostly grey market machines. They were fine to deal with I have called them a couple of times about machines that they had for sale the only knock I have ever had is they are terrible at calling you back, but I run into this same problem just about everywhere. Hope this helps...

  2. #2willie592009-07-25 23:29

    Only purchased one machine from them, don't know anything about the deal, just the machine, a Komatsu CD60R crawler dumper. It was a nice unit. We've had it out on rent to several customers, I've had to do very little work on the machine, seems to be rock solid and makes money.

  3. #3wolf442009-07-26 08:54

    Thanks Thanks for the replys.