Hi all, Have this warning light on in a fiat hitach ex135. Machine is running fine- just curious.
Welcome to HEF Pat ! That would be the warm up indicator. It should turn off when the engine temperature reaches 30*C.
Good day You may find the attached useful reference. Kind regards Uffex
Thanks for all the help! Another question about the ex135 fiat hitachi- it's piped for a rock breaker with a foot pedal in the cab. I was hoping to run a hydraulic thumb grab or a tree shear. What's involved in changing this setup ?
Good day Pat Will the pedal tip backwards and forwards? You can count the small hose lines going to the pedal, six equals two direction > five equals one direction. If you need more help, takes some shots of where the lines for the hammer end up. You could have a third party installation. Kind regards Uffex
Uffex, It's an electrical pedal that works the breaker. No hoses coming to it. Just an electrical connection. I'll take some pictures when I'm near the digger. Pat