Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Watch CTV

catchick ยท 2008-08-21 22:10

Wasn't sure where to post this but CTV, Regina i'm guessing, was at our grand opening at the mine today and will have footage and a story.....there was approx 400 people in attendance while we worked around the tours and people..and I got my pic taken alot today....should be in some mine mags in the near future....just thought i'd let ya'll know!

Replies2
  1. #1roadrunner2008-08-22 00:28

    Right on Catchick I look for it tonight on the news! Hey I hope that you weren't wearing your thongs.... or I mean flip flops!!!!!

  2. #2AtlasRob2008-08-22 17:24

    For a guy a long way away across the pond, that dont get to see your mine mags, that young lady is nothing other than plain teasing I dont care what you were wearing ( dam I do really ) I hope you do get a proper mention in some of the trade press, I believe anything to promote female operators is a good thing. :yup :thumbsup