Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bad happenings

d6peg ยท 2008-08-21 23:26

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I never have seen them. Some scarry pics. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WSgLjBZudHY&feature=related

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies16
  1. #1DPete2008-08-22 08:13

    Thanks for posting, great pics !

  2. #2registered user2008-08-22 11:45

    Does anyone know the story behind the haul truck & the excavator @ 45 sec to 55 sec.?

  3. #3AtlasRob2008-08-22 16:21

    I've seen some of those before and recognise ROP and Alan's avatar's, Pete you never have said if its yours or just a pic you liked I know Alan can claim credit for his own. Those big draglines getting it wrong on a 20t exc or dumptruck is bad enough but there is some serious $$$$$ damage in some of those, never mind the lost production. Hay Pete you've changed your avatar

  4. #4RollOver Pete2008-08-22 20:33

    Its just a pic I liked. Heres mine

  5. #5d6peg2008-08-22 21:19

    ROP, Nice pics, looks like fun. I have a customer that has two jeep jams a year. I have seen some places they take them jeeps and wouldn't dare try some of the paths on my 6R.

  6. #6d6peg2008-08-22 21:28

    Reg. user, this is a copy and paste from the comments on that vid. Yep...it was a coal fire at the Blair Athol Mine in Queensland. Just another Aussie way of doing things and a brave bunch they are!

  7. #7stretch2008-08-22 21:53

    You caught my comment...I first saw it on another forum I belong to which has quite a few members from Down Under who knew a bit about that. And they certainly are a brave bunch...would MSHA or another agency permit that kind of practice often up here?

  8. #8OCR2008-08-23 00:47

    Excellent... :thumbsup OCR

  9. #9Dozer5752008-08-23 02:52

    Great pics after turning the sound off.

  10. #10bear2008-08-26 22:44

    Do you ever have anything intelligent to say? Different strokes and all that but all I ever see you post is something negative. I would go on but you never seem to understand what anyone is saying.

  11. #11RollOver Pete2008-08-26 22:48

    opcorn:jerry

  12. #12biggixxerjim2008-08-26 23:06

    I never like to agree with him, but he's right on this issue. Thats the kind of music u listen to when your loading the gun..... ointhead

  13. #13AtlasRob2008-08-27 16:33

    :lmao:lmao

  14. #14Turbo218352008-08-27 20:29

    At about the 3 minute 40 second mark we see a cat 627 rolled over. I believe that is a member of this site. Something along the lines of alan627b? Before anyone gives him a hard time remember, there are two types of scraper operators, those who have rolled one, and those who will

  15. #15bear2008-08-28 01:42

    It may be a crappy rendition of a Jim Croce song but the song is still a good one. Mostly it about enjoying the good times when you can. Enuff o' that drivel.

  16. #16trenchman2008-08-28 22:04

    Wow, nice pics. I hope there not insurrance pics from the same insurrance company LOL.:ban alot of money destroyed in a short amount of time.