Anybody else watch this youtube video? I would be curious to hear from some of the pros what their thoughts were.
LOL I,m watching now then saw your post
I will have to watch the video but can’t seem to find it. during my apprenticeship I got to work two weeks in our rebuild center and while there I got to work with the pump rebuild guy we did two 3406 pumps it was really neat to tear down them and rebuild them then tune them on the bench.
It was an awesome roosa master how to video when the guy actually rebuilt the pump for those who are entertaining the thought of doing one themselves. Not a complete how to but a nice reference...What made me want to puke was the comments after the video..There were more comments about how the guys weren't wearing their masks correctly than the actual factory/rebuild tour... M.F.ers need to get a life, take the video for what it's worth and move on....Sorry I digress