This is the water buggy Sureway grab in a auction in Ohio I think. Very smart machine in case of fire with fire gun on top and hose in the back. More efficient against the dust than the classic water truck. The water tank system is so amazing too. This trailer system are made somewhere in Arizona. Frenchy:canada
All first class. Is the WW on a 631 tractor?
Hmmm I wonder where those pictures were taken.......
Oh my god!!! You work on Suprem Job in same time than me You're one of those hoe guys on a 385 in Underground division right??? Frenchy:canada
I was a track loader operator with you guys. I had the newer 973 on site when we started sewer/water out there. I went over to Waiward just after we started that job.
Ok, Sureway make some water/sewer job for Waiward over there? Or you working for Waiward before that project with Sureway? I'm not sure what you mean sorry. Frenchy:canada
Precisely a 621F. It is a current machine in California??? Frenchy:canada
Where abouts in Ohio were these pics taken? Nice equipment.
I asked for a lay off at Sureway so I could go work for Waiward. I have a friend there who got me on as their main hoe operator. I love working for Sureway but they were talking early layoffs so I went over to Waiward to work. I might be back at Sureway this year, but I might not. D5G; Those weren't in Ohio. They are from Acheson Alberta on a industrial park Sureway did last fall.
Ohio is just the auction were the W-B come from. Frenchy:canada
That looks like an interesting system for keeping the fill watered, you needed alot out there in the sand. I was on the MAP site across the road and we were hauling ours from the modular home plant. Must have cost a fortune to pay the trucks we hired. Plus having to dodge them when they decided to stop and answer the phone in the fill, chasing them off our topsoil pile...... I thought our foreman was going to lose it!