Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Water pump and pulleys

herb bryant ยท 2025-05-13 17:07

580se. The bearing for the fan shaft has gone out and does anyone know of a replacement for it? J907067 is what I'm searching for. Thank you. Herb Bryant

Replies13
  1. #1Tinkerer2025-05-14 09:16

    Perhaps you could expand your search for a Cummins part replacement part. I don't know if this is the correct one for your SE. But, it is an example of a Cummins 4-390 part search.

  2. #2herb bryant2025-05-14 09:47

    I will call them to see if it will change out Herb

  3. #3herb bryant2025-05-14 10:22

    I did call them and awaiting a reply from them to your part assembly to the one for 580se J907067 Herb

  4. #4herb bryant2025-05-16 10:02

    Have checked and part is not capatable

  5. #5Tinkerer2025-05-16 11:31

    From the online parts book--- click on the image to enlarge it. The bearing is for sale on eBay. Probably other sources also.

  6. #6Tinkerer2025-05-16 11:39

    A search on HEF came up with this thread. HeavyEquipmentForums

  7. #7herb bryant2025-05-16 12:45

    Yes i did go ahead and buy that one. The J907067 is a case motor

  8. #8Tinkerer2025-05-16 14:53

    Hagan Tractor has a webpage with those fan supports for sale. It also shows an extensive list of the various Case tractors they fit including the IVECO engines. The fan supports are at the bottom of the page----in this link. https://hagantractorparts.com/fans.html

  9. #9herb bryant2025-05-16 15:10

    I have called them. He said he will call back

  10. #10Tinkerer2025-05-16 15:57

    Maybe call Broken Tractor too.

  11. #11herb bryant2025-05-16 19:05

    Hey there friend, I did get ahold of them and it's a SCORE onto the part I'm needing. I'm going to send the ebay piece back and buy from Hagen Tractor. Thank you very much. I will post about the install and pricing from them.

  12. #12herb bryant2025-05-24 19:28

    Hey there. I got bearing from hagans. Had to send back. Wrong one. I pushed old shaft out of housing. Installed the part from ebay. Correct one. Then installed part. Works great. Thank for all your help Herbert Bryant

  13. #13Tinkerer2025-05-25 13:26

    Thanks for for posting the final outcome.