Water tank trailer has a electric 9k winch to lift tanks. Tanks could range from 4ft to 12ft wide up to 14ft long. Hydraulic stabilizer jacks on the rear for uneven ground. 7k axles. Pintle hitch. LED lights, backup beeper alarm.Electric over hydraulic pump set up with 2 batteries. Boom sets over center.
Very nice! Did you build it yourself? What do you do that you need that unit for?
I built it for a customer. Good for poly tanks or rain tanks. For removing, switching or installing on open fields, farms or places where there is no water supply.
Very nice! Are you in the trailer building business?
I specialize in mostly custom building equipment on & for trucks & trailers.
That's really nice, do you stay pretty busy building trailers?
I dont build just trailers, but rolloff trucks, rolloff trailers, sea container haulers, rollback tow trucks, etc. Right now the market is slow. Customers want to buy, but the banks are not lending money out. One customer was told he had to have a 800 plus fica score, before the bank would even look at him. Finance companies want a high interest return, so they scare everyone away. What a country.:Banghead
TunaTime My company provides financing for companies such as yours. We have long standing relationships with several large manufacturers that build everything from Balers to Belt Trailers. We have a tremendous amount of specialties in the truck and trailer industries. If you're having an issue with getting your customers financed I think we could help you out. If your interested, I'd like to see what we can do to help you out. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Coby Office: 800-845-8516