Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

We went to the show!!!

stock ยท 2009-04-02 17:33

This morning we loaded up the wheels and headed for the construction show , the weather to say the least would have rivaled Sydney it was so unseasonablywarm,anyway a very well laid out show but very poorly attended by the industry with a lot of the display personel saying that they never remember such a bad turn out ,now as a visitor it was great as there was no clamor to get the required information. Now some piccies

Replies13
  1. #1stock2009-04-02 17:40

    more piccies A 3WAY TIPPER dumper

  2. #2stock2009-04-02 17:47

    And some more

  3. #3stock2009-04-02 17:52
  4. #4stock2009-04-02 18:00

    some more

  5. #5D5G2009-04-02 18:06

    Great pics! I still can't believe Doosan is now with Moxy, what a shame.

  6. #6cat 3852009-04-02 18:09

    nice pictures stock 'thanks for sharing looks like you had a good time.

  7. #7stock2009-04-02 18:09

    Last few This little trailor is 42mts long, the Black tractor unit is attached to it can't ever remember seeing one of these working in the last 27 years

  8. #8D5G2009-04-02 18:27

    I think Tak could be a force to be reckon with if they start producing mid sized excavators. they seem to be really good machines.

  9. #9td25c2009-04-02 19:14

    Great pictures Stock.I'll bet you had a good time.I think it was in picture #7 of the JCB backhoe.I noticed on the windshield it said "reduced due to sterling".What does that mean?

  10. #10bear2009-04-02 21:54

    Exactly what I was wondering.

  11. #11stock2009-04-03 01:50

    Financial exchange rates ie euro to sterling ,most of the JCB equipment was displaying that notice,the laser/gps suppliers had everything reduced by 30% due to the euro /dollar rate .Bought a lecia Dumphy level and staff quite cheap though.

  12. #12CatManDoes2009-09-21 04:23

    Hi,,,, The pics are really awesome..... great post....

  13. #13DoosanFan2009-12-05 06:45

    Very nice pictures. I like that semi trailer hooklift, I've never seen a hooklift like that. Lots of nice attachments there too. Where is XCG from? China?