Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Website for ignition keys

nilzlofgren ยท 2011-04-06 22:17

Has anyone ever ordered keys from machine-keys.com? They have a complete master set for around $40. The website looks a little weird, so I'm not sure if they are legit. Thanks.

Replies5
  1. #1wnydirtguy2011-04-08 05:36

    try ebay. I know people used to set set on there all the time.

  2. #2BrianHay2011-04-08 06:01

    I investigated all I can on their domain and I really don't see any large red flags. For only $40 I think they are worth giving a chance. Being that I create and host websites for people I am very curious as to what made you question them? All I could see was that it is a cheap design...fixed width. Meaning that on a small screen you have to scroll to see all the content and on a big screen there is a large waste of space. I like designs that expand or contract with the screen size of the visitor. Designs that look great on a cell phone and on a big screen. But they are more expensive and a lot harder to custom design.

  3. #3heavylift2011-04-08 09:35

    iron planet also has or had key sets listed.... also theirs may be a lower quality, weak and easy to break, I walked in to the John Deere dealer several years ago to get keys. i asked for 10 keys. the bill said 150 bucks.. hang on a minute i says.. called the boss.. parts department line one.. I walked out with the free keys.. That company has a lot of JD stuff

  4. #4Beachslock2011-04-16 12:37

    I offer Key sets at www.beachslock.com

  5. #5Beachslock2012-01-25 16:06

    I have updated and added several new keys and information to my web site for your equipment key needs check out my manufacture list and again if you find a mistake or have more information on my keys Please let me know. James