Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Weekend bridge demo

expatracer ยท 2013-07-03 04:25

Here,s a short video of a bridge me and my crew brought down over the period of one weekend. started noon on Friday afternoon and finished 3am monday morning. My bosses laught when i said id get it done in one weekend. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sixfsw03NnE&feature=youtu.be

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies7
  1. #1Dozerboy2013-07-03 13:19

    That a cool project. But I'm glade I don't have to do those fast jobs.

  2. #2CM19952013-07-03 19:54

    Impressive!:thumbsup

  3. #3ddigger2013-07-04 12:35

    Nice work, I have been on many just like that over the yrs. I love it when it all goes like that.

  4. #4expatracer2013-07-04 23:27

    Thanks guys only real problem i had was when my 350 blew a hard line at midnight the first night. . Got another one coming up in August hopefully get some film on that one too.

  5. #5plantman.uk2013-07-06 09:36

    Nice work guy...good vid.Bridges are always fun..Great to be on the gun while someone else cleans it up

  6. #6Tiny2013-07-06 13:20

    That makes me feel like the guys around here cheated , Most are blown down then cleaned up .

  7. #7DigDug2013-07-07 09:04

    Nice work, thanks for sharing video.