Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Welded Dozer

CoyoteKurtz ยท 2009-01-12 16:50

This is a dozer that I built using old cat bolts for the final drives and a timing chain out of a 350 motor for the tracks. It weights about five pounds.

Replies8
  1. #1bluntman410g2009-01-12 18:30

    good work! if you go into production i would buy one!!!

  2. #2D11RCD2009-01-12 20:10

    Wow!!!!!!!!!:scool

  3. #3stretch2009-01-12 20:22

    That would certainly make an interesting office or desktop display piece. Or just a neat toy for the kids.

  4. #4Bellboy2009-01-16 03:07

    Definately! That is so sexy, and very original.

  5. #5metman332009-01-16 12:18

    You are talented! I have seen a few full sized versions of that in our shop...... Ha! How long did that take you to make? And how long to think up? Later...

  6. #6Speedpup2009-01-18 16:16

    :drinkup:drinkup nice work and if you give it as a toy it will be on ebay 100 years from as it iis unbreakable.

  7. #7cat345bl2009-01-18 18:16

    Looks good,That would be a good idea to make in metal shop class,in school.

  8. #8CoyoteKurtz2009-01-26 20:12

    I actually did build it in metal shop. I was board one day and just started puttin pieces together and eventually eveolved into a dozer. Amazing what a guy can do with a box of old bolts, parts and a little imagination.