Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

new tow haul

hoeman600 ยท 2009-01-16 16:52

my new toy

Replies8
  1. #1ben46a2009-01-16 17:45

    Where did you find that! Me likey!

  2. #29420pullpan2009-01-16 17:57

    that PC3000 looks like it fell off a shelf :beatsme

  3. #3hoeman6002009-01-16 19:55

    jerk! nope my floor jumped up and hit it

  4. #4JimBruce422009-01-16 20:50

    Nice model there man. Thanks for sharing! :drinkup Not to go OT, but how did you guys ever make out on that lagoon liner?

  5. #5D11RCD2009-01-16 21:25

    Wow!!!! I am looking at buying one but the guy I buy them only got them in yesterday and the aussie dollar is to low at the moment!:cussing:beatsme

  6. #6Haul-Pak2009-01-16 23:11

    That's a great Model and long over due .... I wont be buying one but they did a good job and finally gave people what they wanted.

  7. #7cat 325ccr2009-03-08 20:43

    Wow, Looks like an awesome model!

  8. #8D5G2009-03-08 23:37

    Looks nice! Is it worth the money?