Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Welding rebar

nowing75 ยท 2015-10-16 14:55

Was wondering if anyone had the PDF of the aws d1.4 for rebar welding. Jason

Replies8
  1. #1Knocker of rock2015-10-16 15:23

    Is this not it? https://app.aws.org/technical/d1/D1-4scope.pdf

  2. #2nowing752015-10-17 10:59

    There is a larger document that they sell I was hoping to find someone that had it I found the D1 one on the Internet but I was unable to find the one for rebar

  3. #3Knocker of rock2015-10-17 11:03

    Have you considered joining either Tractorbynet or Weldingweb? "Shieldarc" at either forum would have your answer.

  4. #4TriHonu2015-11-29 23:23

    1998 Edition - [url]AWS-D1.4D1.4M-1998.pdf [/URL].

  5. #5nowing752015-12-01 21:37

    Not able to open it trihonu

  6. #6TriHonu2015-12-02 00:22

    Sorry, the link worked when I tested it. Try: HERE

  7. #7hetkind2015-12-02 08:12

    Thank you, standard updated in reference library. I remember jobs where we had ten teams of welders working on #16 rebar for years at a time... Howard

  8. #8nowing752015-12-08 19:29

    Thank you