it has been a while since I was here so here is a couple of pictures of the welding sleigh as we work on my second Linn tractor. plus my daughter doing the touch up painting on the KoO which has faded after 15 years or more. it was a good day for painting at -12c which is why she had the heater blowing on her. thansk
I feel guilty for living in the tropics of BC. Keep up the good work KoO !!
I hope you suffer with the rainy season as we freeze, lol. thansk
Nice to see you back here again. Looking forward to hearing of your adventures again.
What JohnC said: Great to see your posts again! Dang, that makes me cold just looking at the pic! I’ve always thought of changing my forum name playing off yours: “King of Incomplete!” Darryl
john c -- yes I have been busy working and now it is time to relax, got a new computer that can handle these update BBs. Darryl -- some of these project are over 20 years to complete but i'm getting them done. thansk