I went for what I thought was my last chemo injection today but now with the 4th wave of covid may have to get more chemo. I was scheduled to go for my stem cell transplant on Sep. 29 but that has been postponed too. Homecare was coming every week to flush my central line and change the dressing but now it looks like they're going to take it out. They can use a standard IV in my arm for the transplant but I left the central line in because it didn't bother me. Oh well, maybe I can do the transplant in the winter. Damn covid.
Keep going for the high notes sir Get well soon
It might be a good thing if I can do the transplant in the winter. It allows me to get more stuff done when the weather is decent. Don't really like having to get more chemo but my Dr. said it could be a good thing because the lower I can get my cancer level before the transplant, the better chance of the transplant getting my level down to zero.
Sucks Hope it works out for you Dave Cam and Shawn
Remember, Welder Dave, there are no tombstones for cancer survivors, and there are a he[[ of a lot of us out here/there.
Good luck Dave !
Yeah, good luck man!
My Dr. said my aches and pains are because I'm active and doing things and it's a positive sign. Hopefully the aches will start subsiding after awhile.
Your “can do” attitude is so important! Continued prayers as you go through treatment.
I'm getting pretty good at doing enough to make my back ache. LoL One of the hardest things is getting up if I kneel down. I used to think it was an age thing, maybe it is but now it's worse. Really makes me feel old when it takes so much effort just to stand up. I'm lucky that I don't have to be cooped up at home all the time and can go out and do things.
Just be careful not to overdo WD, I have now got into some issues by being a little too rambunctious.
I have a good idea when I need to rest which is good.
I think what's aching more today is my head. I bought a new fuel sender unit for the grader yesterday and even after they knocked $30 off the price it was $225.00! It's a pretty simple piece... and I thought Cat was ridiculous for some parts.