Hey guys I need some info. My company just bought a 2007 international 9900, the problem is no wet lines for our lowboy trailer. Is this something I can add on easily or a no go? I'm not sure if it has pto or not i thought I saw a switch for it on the dash. Do they all have pto? Could it have the switch for it but not actually have one? we won't get the truck till next week but the boss wants me to find out if it can be added or not. It was bought as part of a company we are buying out so we would like it to work For us if possible. It's in like new condition and our current freightliner is tired so is this doable? And if so what might we expect to pay for the parts? Where is a good place to source what we need? Any advice Is greatly appreciated.
Yes , its totally doable. I just bought one last week from this company. http://www.wetlinekits.com/products-page/complete-wetline-kits/ Every thing I needed and shipped promptly too.
Thanks grandpa! looks like the place to me.
Happy to help Rustyratchet and welcome to the forum
You're in for a little more work than you think. No, they do not all have PTO's. Yes, most can have one mounted. I would expect to pay around $3-5000 to get it on there. Routing the hydraulic hose through the frame is quite a planning process, and the hose is expensive as hell so you don't want to be doing it more than once. If your shop doesn't have a guy that is pretty good at working on trucks with stuff like this, I highly recommend letting a dealer do it for you so you can have a professional job done. You're putting it on your lowboy, so you're going to have to depend on it. Be thinking where you want to be putting the hydraulic tank, some mount on top of the frame, some inbetween the frame, some on the side. I personally like the inbetween frame kits since they double as deck plate, or on top directly behind the cab so you can leave room for a tag axle if it doesn't already have one. Lots of measuring, thinking, and the joy that is working underneath trucks. Good luck.
What jaclo said.