Saw this on the way home from one of my pistol competitions. Guess what size that bucket is? (Hint my 385L ME ran a 8yd).
First one I have seen in the dirt. Looks like about 8 yards. The smaller Case machines run pretty good when they are new, so I bet it is OK to dig with. I wonder how it will be with 10,000 hrs on it though.
That sucker was running a 10yd bucket! I was like holy! Just under 1000 hours and the rear end is already dinged up and the cab was filthy =/
I had to look again now. It does look pretty big. Guess it must be 10 yards then! Be nice to hear from someone who ran it to see how it compares.
nice!!!!
10 yards was gonna be my guess. I saw photos once of a Link Belt 8000 with an 11 yard bucket on it, looked pretty similar to this setup. some people just shouldn't get nice things:Banghead
Correct me if im wrong does Case belong to the New Holland Fiat group i think Link Belt is also. O&k is or was part of the FIAT group they made FX600 im getting along with the New Holland ec600's courious who actually makes this big Case its mean looking.
Holy Crap
Dam thats a big bucket
Case New Holland (CNH) is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat S.p.A.. The CX800 is built in Chiba, Japan by Sumitomo Heavy Industries.
I don't know how big the 800 is now days, but I ran a 800 with a HD7yd 5years ago. It was a lot for that hoe in hard digging they only spec out for a 6yd. That does look like a short stick though, but still 11 I bet that thing is a dog.
Is that the one sitting by olds AB ???
It was, don't know where it went after that.
Here's a little Grapple of mine. 8 yd.s fully closed. who knows how big with a full load and open ends. Can empty a full size rail car in just a few passes. Pretty cool. This is a little stump they found mixed in the trash inside one of the rail cars.