Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

what about this?

mark edwin ยท 2012-06-19 14:19

www.youtube.com/watch?v=elb0LZCQ9oI:rolleyes:

Replies7
  1. #1maddog2012-06-19 14:56

    neat toy

  2. #2cjplanthire2012-06-21 19:49

    now thats a neat machine where could i buy one im in ireland and does it come as a package or are the tools seperate

  3. #3Dozerboy2012-06-21 20:08

    Nice that would be handy but I bet its some $$$

  4. #4robin yates uk2012-06-21 22:20

    highly specialised stuff like this always costs a bomb. Great tool though

  5. #5SeaMac2012-06-21 22:37

    That is an interesting machine, I can think of quite a few uses for that here in Florida especially in the Everglades.

  6. #6mark edwin2012-06-22 09:56

    The biggest problem I see is you would need two of them . If you break down or get stuck the law of averages is going to put you in a place that is as exclusive as the machine. :Banghead ointhead

  7. #7Dozerboy2012-06-26 21:50

    JUst have to wait for the next hurricane, or get ya an air boat and tow it back.