Hi I've been offered this skid steer but the seller is unable to tell me anything about the machine. Any of you who can give me some info? The seller says its a VM 1052 but I can't find anything called that. It has a Deutz engine apparantly.
i havent seen anything with an air cooled duetz since the 80's. some engine parts (especially crankshafts) are getting hard to come by. we had a customer with a broken crank on a FL411 or FL511 a couple years ago, that ended up scrapping the machine due to a crank not being available :drinkup
I notice a tag in the upper left hand corner of the 2nd photo. No manufacture or info on it?
There's a data plate right there above the crosstube over the rear door, can't read it in the pictures but there should be a big name on that.
Hydra Mac maybe?
LOL, OIH beat me to it again :tong Good guess on hydra mac Desertwheeler, whatever it is it's old, no fenders for one thing.
Duetz still makes air cooled engines as well as oil and water cooler engines. Used in many things.
Looks like a Lahman.