I don't know a thing about dozers. I watched this dozer clear the vacant lot next door to my carlot in North Carolina. It did a super job. I'm thinking this would be nice to have on my 100 acre farm in New York. Anyone know what it is? Also, what do you call that bucket? Thanks in advance. Bob It would be used to build motocross track and property management. Currently have a Bobcat 873.
its a leibherr loader. from what I gather on here, they have some electrical issues on some of them. Most seem to prefer a cat in the trackloader game.
that is a liebherr 531 track loader also known as a traxcavator in europe it has got a 4-1 bucket on which is a bucket that can open and grab around things or open and be used as dozerblade
Its a Liebherr LR631 tracked Loader,fitted with Mercedes engine,as its an old pre litronic model (servo operated hydrostatic transmission)they dont have any electrical problems, however once the hours get up and especially if its not been maintained properly the travel pumps can give problems with swash plate bearings causing the pumps not to return to neutral. Final drive top input shaft bearings also tend to wear and if not changed before failure the debris falls into f/drive casings. $$$. The bucket is a "four in one"Liebherr manufactured
Hi grunk 36 The Liebherr 531 is a wheeled loader,all Liebherr tracked loader model numbers start with a 6
Thanks guys I'm in Afghanistan researching my next purchase for my farm in New York. I'm going to build a motocross track. Still not sure if I need a track loader, backhoe, or mini excavator to work with my Bobcat 873. The track loader looks like a bunch of money to fix and keep running. I want to spend less than $30k. Thanks for any input. Bob
If you want a good trackloader but need to keep the cost down look at any decent 955L cat. Tough as any and will always be there when you want to go.
If u already got a skid steer I would go with a mini n get yourself a dumptruck n ull be setup u can move dirt distances move equipment n still dig stumps rocks etc. I got skid mini dump backhoe n loader. N I spend more time on mini than anything second would be truck n third loader then skid then backhoe n other equip. If wanna see what the mini does give me a shout next time u r up in new York I'm in queensbury not to far from is it Minerva?
I'll may you a deal on a 450c deere trackloader w/ backhoe cause I have a 6.5 ton mini if that tells you anything.... Don't get me wrong, I love my deere for clearing trees and boulders and other heavy work, but the mini is the way to go if you already have a skidloader.
I got a real decent 953 Caterpillar you need. I would guess $16,500 would get it delivered to your door.
where u at in MO, and what series is it Pj
I live in NY and also know of a cat 955 that may be for sale, Ill find out if youre interested.
Thanks guys for the good info and leads. I'm still in the research phase before I buy. I've got a war to fight til mid Sept. Thanks, Bob
give them hell!
Its a 20Z serial I believe. About an 84 model. I'm between Harrisonville and Clinton.
ok, thanks anyways tho. if it's an '84 it would probably be a 18z ??. good luck on the sale tho, i have had fair luck with the springfield craigs list on the older machines, the KC craigslist dont seem to get the action for some reason.. Pj