Trying to find out who makes this hammer in case I need to buy parts or rebuild it I can. It looks like someone has welded two extra tabs on top of it for mounting on a different machine. If anyone knows, please reply. Thank you.
Looks like and old NPK, you might want to get something a little more "newer", by the way it looks to be stored, it's most likely going to need a complete tear down.
montabert it could be a montabert can you find any numbers ?
It has been totally rebuilt but I cannot contact the person which I purchased it from. Where would I find any numbers?
You might have to pull the side plates off to get the numbers, usually any numbers would be next to the hydraulic ports, but this one looks like it has the ports on both sides.
I remember on the other breaker post the question was asked why do you store the hammer straight up and down. My boss man says because the weight of the piston can flatten out your seals after a lenght of time... so there you go!!:drinkup
On second thoughts and second closer looks, that might be a very old air jackhammer.
I don't think NPK made bladder accumulator hammers. got me?
looks like tramac hammer in a customized housing. post some more pics like the pin retainer pins.
need for help i'm intrested for demolition training.we dont't have any schools in romania but a lot of opportunities.are they any good schools in uk for that field.apreciate
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i'm intrested for demolition training.we dont't have any schools in romania but a lot of opportunities.are they any good schools in uk for that field.apreciate
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums george seucan! :drinkup
it,s good to be welcome'd i have a non profesional question .what side of georgia are you from?i use to live in north cross 13 months.
I live about 15 miles outside of Macon.
Looks like a Tramac.
I was told it was a Tramac BRP85. Thanks for the reply.
the "BRP85" sounds like it could be a montabert hammer!
Yep Redline, Tramac has that distinct s type design protective strip. At least the old ones did. That looks like a painted classic.
montabert i thought it looked like one ,and it possibly is http://www.demolitiontool.com/v2/index.php?target=products&product_id=2505
This is montabert brh 125 good old hammer will chap away all day
does that hammer require nitrogen like our npk? and is anybody interested to hear my npk horror stories?
what horror stories do you have with the npk we have 5 and no problems with them as long as you keep them greased
refer to my post titled hammer drop ,i got nothing against npk its all i ever run ,why do you have so many are you in quarry?
we do alot of jobs where we are in rock we have 3- 235's two with E220 one with an E225 a cat 225 with an E210 and a spare npk that im not ever sure of the model number and also a 320 with a cat hammer on it. can never have enough of them in new england
hey john1066(the year of the spanish armada) have you worked in cumberland,R.I,or are you doing that dig on tiffany st. or is it county st???
We are working on country and tiffany street. and worked over in pawtucket just got done with something in lincoln and we are digging some gravel out of cumberland.
we are dead everything is parked we do residential,but we have our own crusher and screeniing plants are sites are on curran,mendon,rds. also angellRd. in lincoln,burriville,and we just finished up in attleboro around the corner from you,this year i think i spent more time on the ground than in seat, im wondering do you now pat c.
Pat who. Who is it you work for. If you drive by our yard it looks like a cat dealer there is so much parked.
same here we are a parking lot,im with mack out of cumberland,pat worked for arrowhead and lucena but heard he was freelancing are you local 57??
No im local 4. I don't know anyone named pat thats working for us we only have 8 guys on the payroll out of 75 and thats office and maintenace 1 superintendent one labor foreman and one operator. this is gonna be a tough year
Hammer kit How hard is it to connect a hammer to a CAT 320CL instead of a bucket.
Hi there, i am a new member looking for some advice on buying a new hammer for a Cat 305 CR, any advise would be great as i have never had a hammer before. What i would like to know is do i need to go with a CAT hammer or will other brands work just as good. Cat say their hammers are designed to work with the correct oil flows etc.. Cheers
I there Ireland plant, Where you based at? Were you thinking about a new or s/h hammer? Any brand can be set up to suit your machine! Cat hammers used to be made by Rammer (just painted cat colours)! they also used to make them for Bobcat and JCB! Cat would likely be one of the deerer makes!
Thanks for the Reply CPS, i am based in Mayo, Ireland. I havent decided yet if i should go new of S/H. I havent looked into pricing yet. What kinda money would a new braker for a 5 ton machine cost?
steels hi ireland plant another thing to consider is the availability of points chisels etc i have a case hammer (sandvick-rammer) and struggle to get a point of a decent length due to the diameter being smaller then other comparable hammers where as other brands long points are available cheers graham
Hi Graham, Good point i never even thought about that. A lot of people are telling me that some breakers give a lot of trouble and are expensive to fix and say i might be better to rent rather than buy. would you agree?
i have mainly run krupp and a jcb 360Q and now the case hammer i have had no problems with them keep them well greased and no leavering with the point i prefered the krupp as it is narrow at the base and is good for trench work cheers graham
Thanks for your advice.
This hammer is Definatly a Montabert/Tramac BRP85, I have rebuilt several over the years and know for a fact that there are a lot of after market parts available for them.
the tramac we had was the biggest piece of crap ever made
Assuming you are using pins and not a Quick hitch, then just the same as changing a bucket. The problem arises if you have a quick hitch other than a pin grabber as then you will need a saddle/top bracket to suit the hitch.
Any hammer operated without the correct grease will be a nightmare for the one paying the bills...
it is a tramac whic is now ir
I am a new dealer for Maverick Hammers. My company is registered in both Canada as well as the US. Our prices are at least 10 percent cheaper than the prices listed on the Maverick Hammer site. Depending on what your needs are the savings can be as high as 15 percent? We just sold a 5250 HSP for $2,000.00 cheaper than you can buy it on line, and we threw in an Auto. greaser for free, a $1,200.00 value. Total savings was $3,200.00. In Canada our price was $8.000.00 cheaper. Please check out my company. We’ve been around since 1984. Go to the links page and look for Maverick URL: www.intersat.cc E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 819 849 7700 Regards Barry Loadenthal
I believe it is a tramac, take it to allied machinery in the shipman industrial area, they are the tramac dealer. They can probally tell you for sure what model it is.
it is Tramac T120c.............
Hey Country Boy, I live in Griffin, not too far away
looks like a montabert breaker and an old one too
I am also trying to figure out what is the brand & model of the hydraulic breaker I have. It a very old hydraulic breaker and the only information I have is, on the Block of the breaker, where the piston resides there I can read the following alpha-numbers: AM AAN U11- 17B . Also on the side there are more alpha numbers, which are: 2418 U11-1B If anybody knows what brand/ model of breaker is this, please share your knowledge, as I need to replace the complete sealkits. Thanks/ Regards!
that hammer is a Montebert,, an excellent hammer. I have used this make for many years and as long as you keep the steel well lubricated they will last a long time. The thickness of the steel is a plus because it is not fragile like some of the thinner steels
hi! im new in this forum, im looking for an air hammer and its accesories for kumatso pw100, anybody can help me? thank you in advance.
Yeah! It looks Tramac. I saw that in Heavy Equipment Rentals Cebu
hi: in my personal opinion. it looks like a LG services hammers it is a little factory in italy. take more pics and i can find you more information abaut this hammer. what do you need? parts? manuals? daniel
Thank you everyone who has replied! BTW, I sold this hammer years ago. no more replies needed.
Since redline508 has sold this hammer and this topic seems to be a magnet for spammers, I'll go ahead and close it.