Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Window shopping attachments

Klutz · 2008-04-06 17:39

Attachments from all over the planet, mostly for excavators. With few exceptions, these are all manufacturers rather than just dealers. Hopefully this will provide some entertainment, inspiration and conversation material. If you happend to know about any more manufacturers, by all means post them in this thread as well. Perhaps another list focusing on skid steers would also be a good idea. http://www.accuratefabricating.com/ http://www.acs-coupler.com/ http://www.aimattachments.com/ http://www.alliedcp.com/ http://www.amulet.com/ http://www.arden-equipment.com/ http://www.rfbuckets.com/ http://www.attachmentsintl.com/ http://www.bodinemfg.com/ http://www.boforcetrading.nl/ http://www.bradcoattachments.com/ http://www.brianscottengineering.com/ http://www.bsg-gmbh.de/ http://www.ceattach.com/ http://www.cpattachments.com/ http://www.cwsindustries.com/ http://www.digacrusher.com/ http://www.earthmoving.com.au/ http://www.erkat.de/ http://www.escocorp.com/ http://www.eurodem.org/ http://www.fecon.com/ http://www.flecoattachments.com/ http://www.geith.com/ http://www.genesis-europe.com/ http://www.eco-crusher.com/ http://www.stanley-hydraulic-tools.com/ http://www.helac.com/ http://www.hendrixmfg.com/ http://www.herzogcompanies.com/ http://www.hpf.com/ http://www.hs-baumaschinen.de/ http://www.imac.ca/ http://www.jrbattachments.com/ http://www.kenco.com/ http://www.add-a-stick.net/ http://www.leadingedgeattachments.com/ http://www.leh-birkenfeld.de/ http://www.lehnhoff.de/ http://www.lemaceng.co.uk/ http://www.vs-gmbh.de/ http://www.lst-anbaugeraete.de/ http://www.maddockcorp.com/ http://www.marionmachine.com/ http://www.luk-stadtilm.de/ http://www.millerdirect.com/ http://www.misu.com.au/ http://www.montabert.fr/ http://www.msttracks.com/ http://www.nado-gmbh.de/ http://www.nationalattachments.com/ http://www.northerntrack.co.uk/ http://www.nyemanufacturing.com/ http://www.pwce.com/ http://www.psmcorp.com/ http://www.paladinbrands.com/ http://www.pembertoninc.com/ http://www.plantforce.co.uk/ http://www.ptools.info/ http://www.promac.bc.ca/ http://www.ransome-equip.com/ http://www.reschke-gmbh.de/ http://www.rocklandmfg.com/ http://www.rotobec.com/ http://www.reedsltd.co.uk/ http://www.raedlinger.com/ http://www.sasforks.com/ http://www.schoenke.de/ http://www.seiler-baumaschinen.de/ http://www.slashbuster.com/ http://www.spenceengineering.co.uk/ http://www.starhilljawz.com/ http://www.tecnopart.ch/ http://portal.trevibenne.it/ http://www.webstertech.co.uk/ http://www.wedgelock.co.nz/ http://www.weldco-beales.com/ http://www.werkbrau.com/ http://www.winkelbauer.at/ http://www.alitec.org/ http://www.abl.se/ http://www.gallerskopan.se/ http://www.drivex.se/ http://www.eurosteel.fi/ http://www.gjerstad.com/ http://www.hylast.se/ http://www.oilquick.com/ http://www.tizmar.com/ http://www.bsv-vejen.dk/ http://www.rf-system.se/ http://www.smpparts.com/ http://www.tojomaskin.se/ http://www.tor-kraft.nu/ http://www.ufoab.se/ http://www.vikbolandets-elograv.se/ http://www.vikingbd.se/ http://www.sbgab.se/ http://www.engcon.se/ http://www.indexator.se/ http://www.maxbro.info/ http://www.smpparts.com/ http://www.steelwrist.com/ http://www.sandcomaskin.se/ http://www.quickman.se/?Produkter:Tiltbart_redskapsf%E4ste

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies37
  1. #1bobcat ron2008-04-06 18:09

    Good Heavens!! That's some serious homework!!!

  2. #2Klutz2008-04-07 12:08

    Well, it has been accumulating over time.

  3. #3equippartsdir2008-04-13 23:45

    Hey Klutz! That's one heck of a list! Beats the one I've accumulated. Are you familiar with Lehnhoff's Coupler System? Quite popular on the German market, primarily because of its safety features. I had the Line several years back but found it tough to market in the U.S. because it requires a Bucket Conversion (the bitter pill) and the system does not allow for the bucket to be reversed and used as a Front Shovel machine. Had the opportunity to come to know the owner, Peter Lehnhoff. He's one amazing guy!

  4. #4Klutz2008-04-14 19:00

    Good to hear it is appreciated! I'm not familiar with Lehnhoff's other than what I could find on their homepage. Some cool stuff there that I haven't seen before, like the super 70° power angle tilt! Bucket conversion do suck, a lot of welding. However it's unlikely for me to find a Lehmatic quickcoupler in Norway or Sweden and the reason is this: In 2000 the Nordic equipment and attachment suppliers got together and created a standard for quickcouplers. This means that all the attachment manufacturers, rototilt manufacturers and quickcoupling manufacturers in the nordic countries (not sure to what extent Finland and Denmark follow this ) make the same quickcoupler or attachments for the same quickcoupler. The standard is based on this little list here, that probably doesn't make sense to anybody, except maybe a few swedes and norwegians: http://www.rf-system.se/fasten/bilder/stora/bygga.gif It covers all machine sizes from 1 to 100 ton. The ones starting with S are symmetrical which ad some extra flexibility. This link may or may not help: http://www.smpparts.se/default.asp?l=en&q=gallery&id=3 I have to point out that despite the impressive list of links I'm out on thin ice here. MKTEF, Tegian and others have to back me up because I'm running out of knowledge now.

  5. #5equippartsdir2008-04-14 22:40

    Shopping for Attachments Thanks for the Nordic educatin Klutz! The Lehmatic Quickcoupler system operates an a cam that engages below the centerline. Impossible to disengage! No safety pin required or to lose in the field.

  6. #6Klutz2008-04-18 13:15

    Manual systems are very safe, indeed. I see hydraulic control of the quickcoupler as an absolute necessity and then they are only as safe as you arrange the buttons in the cab. Usually a safety switch and a spring return button. The hydraulic cylinder in the quickcoupler is also spring return, hence you need hydraulic power to release the bucket. It seems to be a large number of quickcoupler systems for excavators around the world. However, when it comes to skid steers there are a few systems that are big enough to be called a standard it seems. Bobcat being one of them. Am I right?

  7. #7Goat2008-04-20 10:01

    The Lenhoff system is very prone to leaks and with proprietary style, increases cost of converting attachments or buying their's. A manual coupler is simple, effective, and relies on operator accountability. A semi-automatic pin-grabber hydraulic coupler gives ease of use with a back up safety mechanism that holds the operator accountable as well. What is the answer? A fully automatic, universal pin-grabber with a mechanical back up safety that reduces the operator accountability. I have been researching couplers for a while. There were literally hundreds at CONEXPO. I like the Miller Twinlock, the Esco MPG, and the Dromone.

  8. #8deniscimafinc2008-04-22 23:37

    Hello all, Thanks for the list. I might find in there competitors I was not aware of If I may, I'd like to suggest to add this link: www.deniscimaf.com That's our company We're specialized in heavy duty brush cutters, and have started in 1991 by making attachments for excavators. We might not be very big yet, but we're working hard to keep customers happy. And we now offer models for many different types of construction equipment. In your list, our competitors are Fecon and Slashbuster. But many other mulcher manufacturers are missing: FAE, Magnum, Tushhog (not sure about the spelling, it's the Husqvarna of the brushcutters I guess), Loftness, Gyro Trac (which uses our technology), Wagway, Brown, Sneller, Seppi... Well, every two months, it seems there are 6 new brushcutter manufacturers. Good thing is few of them go industrial class... Anyway, now that I've joined this forum, if anybody has any question, just PM me. Thanks, Frederic Denis Marketing manager, Sales, IT, other (family business ) DENIS CIMAF Inc.

  9. #9Klutz2008-04-26 12:30

    Nice website with videos for those of us who just go window shopping! Good sportsmanship to mention your competitors as well! :canada

  10. #10deniscimafinc2008-04-28 09:15

    Hello Klutz, I'm glad you liked the website. I hope to have it even better-looking in the next weeks... And for the videos, for better "viewing experience" as they say in TV shops, information kits with DVD are available, for serious and window shoppers alike No charge. And regarding our competitors, it's not sportsmanship. It's just our machines are the best No, seriously, we like what we do: developing new products, meeting new customers, fixing problems when they pop-up, improving the machines. There will always be competitors, and it's good so: it keeps our brains busy trying to stay first. Have fun working, and don't sit down. That's what dad taught me... Frederic Denis DENIS CIMAF Inc.

  11. #11Rockland2008-04-28 13:44

    Speaking of couplers, have you looked at the Klac coupler system for mini excavators? It's a very simple and safe coupler that is either manual or hydraulic. My company exhibited them at CONEXPO and is marketing them in North America - http://www.rocklandmfg.com/excavator/klac_system.htm I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone may have! Tara Rockland Mfg.

  12. #12digger242j2008-05-05 17:15

    First, to both deniscimafinc and Rockland, welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums. A member has expressed concern about a couple of the posts in this thread being in violation of the advertising rule: "Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring HeavyEquipmentForums" and from the posting guidelines in the for sale section, "This Forum is for member's use only to list their personally owned used equipment for sale. No third party or Dealer listings permitted." Just so that everybody is on the same page as to what they may post in reply in this thread, or any other, this is the way we've been handling it-- We've made it a policy to allow one "freebie" so to speak. The first time a dealer or manufacturer makes an advertising post, (meaning they post their status as a dealer or manufacturer, and include their contact information, etc.), we allow it, because we're here to generate useful discussion, and hearing from those who design, build and support the tools we use every day is consistent with that goal. Additionally, we hope that those people become active members of our community, because in addition to any general knowlege they may have, they do bring some very specific product knowlege to the forum. Providing our members with such direct access to the factory can only be a good thing, and certainly being accessible to potential customers in a format such as this is an advantage to those businesses as well. We do have the highest regard for our forum sponsors though, and we work very hard to protect their interests by not allowing others a "free ride" as far as advertising goes. (It's my personal opinion though, that a wise business person will recognize the benefits of being a sponsor, and do the wise thing. ) Hopefully now everyone will be on the same page, both with respect to knowing what they are allowed to post in reply, and what's forbidden. BTW, Klutz, that's a very impressive list of links you posted, and I'm sure this thread will generate lots of useful discussion. :notworthy

  13. #13deniscimafinc2008-05-06 09:15

    10-4

  14. #14DirtMan2008-06-16 18:26

    Denis Cimaf are some good cutters...Here's some more for your consideration: http://www.ajaxtools.com/ http://www.ajustabuckets.com/ http://www.alpinecutters.com http://www.acewheels.com/ http://www.atlascopco.com http://www.a-ward.co.nz/ http://www.brownbronto.com/ http://www.craig-mfg.com/ http://www.cwsindustries.com http://www.dromone.com/ http://www.faeusa.com http://www.kentdemolition.com http://www.mcfaulkner.com www.ndcogroup.com/ http://www.npkce.com http://www.okadaamerica.com/ http://www.pembertoninc.com http://www.powertechci.com http://www.promac.bc.ca/ http://www.raedlinger.com http://www.shinncutter.com http://www.tramac.com There are many more independents, and remember that some OEM's manufacture their own attachments as well!

  15. #15Klutz2008-06-21 13:24

    Nice links! I liked the orange peel grapple from www.a-ward.co.nz . Not that it's the first orange peel grapple I've seen but I think it's the first rigid mounted one I've seen. Peckweld had a nice page as well. Mr Zenithcrusher, according to me the Zenithcrusher website should be added only if one the products can be mounted on an excavator. I looked but I didn't find any. While I'm sure your link is welcome on this site in general it does not fit in this thread it seems. There is probably another forum here on the site where it would fit but I'm not sure which. Perhaps there is a need for a crusher/screener forum on HEF? Here is a bunch more links. The number of links is getting out of control. Perhaps it's possible to convince a moderator to stack them all up in one pile sorted by name? But then again, this thread is just for fun so it's no big deal. http://www.kentdemolition.com/ http://www.haumpetsch.de http://www.moi.no/Moi gripen.htm http://www.arccon.se/ http://www.ozuyan.com/ http://www.vailproducts.com/ http://www.universalbingham.co.uk/ http://www.thestgeorgeco.com/ http://www.paal-baugeraete.de/ http://www.eurosteel.nl/ http://www.gatergrapples.com/ http://www.holp-gmbh.de/ http://www.felco-ind.com/ http://www.twinrocksaw.com/ http://www.rototilt.no/produkter/graveborste/ http://www.ctiattachments.com/ http://www.stehr.com/ http://www.earthmoving.com.au/ http://www.fuglestadmek.no/

  16. #16digger242j2008-06-21 13:54

    Inasmuch as it might add to the dissemination of knowlege about this industry in general, such a link is welcome to be posted, once. Beyond that, the policy is as posted above. If I win the lottery tonight, and have nothing but free time , I'll consider it...

  17. #17smreed2008-07-18 10:59

    since you are posting lists of attachment manufacturers you should have this one as well. http://www.peckweld.com

  18. #18Demo_Andy2008-07-20 16:37

    Demarec demolition grabs and processors. http://www.demarec.nl/ Some of the best demo attachments IMO.

  19. #19Turbo218352008-07-20 18:26

    Alright, since I dont see it listed here, and believe in their products. As far as im concerned, you cannot beat the Labounty line of shears. http://www.stanley-hydraulic-tools.com/labounty/labountyline5.htm

  20. #20Naturelimit2008-07-27 00:20

    We are working hard to keep customers happy.We offer models for many different types of construction equipment.Providing our members with such direct access to the factory can only be a good thing, and certainly being accessible to potential customers in a format such as this is an advantage to those businesses as well. Saimaxx - Wholesalers providing building, building and construction industry, suppliers of building materials, specialist distribution centre http://www.saimaxx.com

  21. #21mouse2008-08-06 07:07

    auto lube system i found in another thread http://www.cplsystems.com/

  22. #22mouse2008-08-06 07:10

    till i stop being a probationary and can edit my posts i'll have to add more posts to get the list going auto lube again http://www.lincolnindustrial.com/asp/products/auto_lub_sys.asp

  23. #23Klutz2008-08-06 14:22

    It's not easy to spot but it is in the very first post in this thread. Appreciate your effort though as it seems you have good intentions. I wish there was a more clever system of collecting links and putting them on display. Same with you, Mouse, you seem to have good intentions. Autolube systems do attach to excavators and so do various other accessories like work lights and laser grading equipment. However I did have working attachments in mind as can be seen if you look at the links in the first post. I thought it would be cool to collect a long list of grapples, thumbs, hammers, buckets and other cool working attachments. However another list with all autolube systems would be cool! Maybe it could be combined with expander pins, rewelding and boring equipment, and other pin and bushing related links. Naturelimit, I have a question for you. I'm thinking about buying a older Kobelco SK400 II. Which type of plasterboard do you think would be appropriate for that size of machine? I work mostly in rocky conditions so how long can I expect one of them plasterboards to last? I do know that you work hard to keep your customers happy so I expect a thorough answer.

  24. #24mouse2008-08-07 05:44

    your thread so i have no intention of getting into a pedantic war. however.... your intent is not immediately obvious from what you wrote in the first post but i did not bother to explore the multitude of links - i just assumed you were collecting a reference of stuff to fit excavators and in my wandering round this forum i discovered a thread bout autolube so just chucked it in here as it wasn't on your list. laser grading equipment is a working attachment by any definition surely! can you safely compare non-laser to laser equipment? comes the day when an operator is a nerd sitting on a computer imho. all good, one of the mods is welcome to delete this post by all means

  25. #25Klutz2008-08-08 12:41

    Good point mouse, it's not that obvious what the idea was. I appreciate your feedback! And I don't want to be part of a pedantic war either! Let me out of here! Oh well, life doesn't always go as planned. I think I'm just gonna let this thread rest for a while. I want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. I think I have list of maybe 50 forestry equipment manufacturers. Basically just skidders, feller bunchers, log loaders, harvesters and forwarders down to the size of fourwheeler. I would like to give it another try and put it in a thread in the forestry section. It wont happen today though, the list is starting to get old and 10-20% of the links are probably dead and needs to be removed. Would anyone be interested in such a list?

  26. #26mouse2008-08-09 20:35

    having had some experience in compiling lists such as you mention but for motorbikes, my take is you have a list of everything related to specific machine types. by that i mean you have a list of everything for an excavator but in subsets of what it is for. my last bit of work can be found here which is part of an evolving list for the ktm 9x0 bikes. and as you will see I haven't been involved in that for a while. if you scatter it into child forums of various application types it sort of makes the reference a bit hard to find, the fact of the matter is that at the end of the day the info relates to the machine type rather than the application. also to really be of beneift it needs to be made a sticky and someone needs to actively edit the list to keep it going, plus people contributing to the list should remove their posts as they get added to the main list. operationally to do this I do not know how it would go in this forum - in advrider it is pretty easy to edit threads and you can post links by description rather than just link which you can do here as per my 'here' link in this thread. we do that by highlighting the text then inserting the link, but if you get it done it makes for a great resource, advrider's bike specific forums uses these lists a fair bit and they are fantastic machine specific technical resources.

  27. #27digger242j2008-08-09 22:43

    Mouse, 1) I fixed your "here" link. I don't know why it is, but when you open the box to post a link, it provides you with the "http://" already in the box. If you don't backspace that out, and simply paste your link in, you get two http's, and the link, as it appears, doesn't work. It seems more cumbersome that way, since you need to do more work to post a link, but for whatever reason, that's how it is. You are correct in the way you got it to read as text, and not simply the link. 2) The way this forum is set up, members have 60 minutes in which to edit their own posts. Beyond that, editing must be done by a mod (and is usually only done for the purpose of moderating prohibited content, although on occasion we'll fix quote tags, or links, etc., as I just did.) Members don't have the ability to delete their own posts at all. We have it set that way for reasons of continuity. If somebody could decided long after their post had generated a number of replies, to go back and change it or delete it, it would leave the thread a confusing mess. 3) As I said to Klutz above, we (the staff) all have limits on our time, and while it might be nice to be able to go back and sort the list out and clean it up by name, I doubt any of us are going to volunteer for that particular duty. We're always open to new ideas for improving the forums though. What I'd suggest for now is to leave this thread on topic, and perhaps you could start a thread in the "support" section detailing your ideas, and it could be discussed there by any and all interested parties. Maybe we can come up with a way to make it work.

  28. #28mouse2008-08-10 02:13

    ah, i see. yes i picked up the bit bout the double http tho didn't address it in the above post. the way you've got this set up will make it hard for me to do what i've suggested over in the compact attachments forum then. in my experience with advrider the only people who delete old posts tend to be the posts that mods would've cleaned out anyway or in the rare case someone is out to make a point and once made the whole issue is redundant. maybe you have a lot of reckless fools coming in and trashing the place, advrider has a lot more forum members but (at least of rthe oz forum) seems to pretty much self moderate anyway. i'll chase up your idea over in the support forum once i find it.

  29. #29npelzer2008-09-10 13:39

    wow thats alot of attachments!!! For those of you that were talking about couplers, we have use Dromone pin grabber couplers and work great.

  30. #30NDCOGroup2008-11-06 19:18

    I'm on that list... Hey Guys....I work as a rep for a company that makes some of the rotary drum cutters on your list. If anyone has any questions about them.... Chad ndcogroup.com

  31. #31Gray Beard2008-11-06 21:20

    Gray Beard If you are looking for unusual attachments have a look a www.rocksaw.com.au

  32. #32JRKing422009-04-16 13:20

    www.gorillahydraulicbreakers.com They are another OEM is the US.

  33. #33watglen2009-08-03 21:37

    I haven't seen www.hhmfg.com . In my area (southern Ontario) they do a lot of business and build good heavy attachments. Northern Ontario has a lot of rock and H&H builds attachments to suit.

  34. #34BasvdE2012-03-07 10:06

    I read all the content about couplers. If you want the safest hydraulic coupler in the world please have a look to this video http://youtu.be/9OQ7zHH4_XU It´s not only the safest, but also needs the coupler the least maintance of all the sysems in the world. Cheers Bas

  35. #35wolfgrrl2012-06-05 13:28

    That's a hefty list - thanks!

  36. #36Jukinju2012-06-06 21:11

    Great Work on this !!!

  37. #37Hammers55082012-10-31 14:22

    see; www.midatlantichammer.com they have almost every attachment you need and are a manufacture.