I got a good deal on a higher hour machine (for personal/farm use and to rent out to a few family members who have small businesses). I think it is one of the earlier models (Isuzu engine) what can you guys tell me about it? I think the John Deere 50CTZ is equivalent. How are the pumps in the machine? Does anyone have the part and factory repair manuals? I want to put a thumb on it, preferably hydraulic. Looks like the valve is a 2 way, so this shouldn't be a big deal. Just trying to gather info for service, repair, and use. Thanks!
Tool king might show up and send you manuals... that guy is a national treasure! start searching the site for info... should be a solid machine but with hours comes more maintenance. .. stay on top of filters and fluids. Make sure you match your thumb to the bucket correctly when you weld on the mounts and you’ll be set.
Thank you. Did a search for the user you mentioned with not much luck. (the one you mentioned hasn't been active since 2017). And I believe a gentlemen from exatech contacted me with an owners manual which was great. This machine has 7600 hours on it, came with 4 buckets. I'm not afraid of major repairs, and downtime isn't an issue so i am hoping it works out. It was well taken care of (judging by the looks of the machine and the owners yard and other equipment) Has newer tracks and some new undercarriage parts. The bucket and swing cylinder will need bushings and probably pins I would guess. Just need parts and ship manual if anyone has them. Thanks again