Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What can you tell me about this r.g. blueprint?

bigpankey ยท 2025-02-03 13:34

I have a blueprint from R.g. Letourneau of a snow plow assembly for c dozer dated 1948 and record print stamped 1952.

Replies7
  1. #1DDoug2025-02-03 13:45

    Must be a snowstorm, as I can't see any blueprint.

  2. #2bigpankey2025-02-03 14:42

    Sorry about that.

  3. #3DDoug2025-02-03 18:29

    It's an assembly drawing. I don't see any dimensions in which you could make parts for it. Probably was sent out to the customer when they bought the plow kit.

  4. #4bigpankey2025-02-03 19:57

    Thanks, wasn't too sure about it. Does this piece have any value or historical value?

  5. #5renovator2025-02-04 20:35

    I don't know if it has any historical value, but it's cool as heck. Can you imagine hand drawing lettering prints like that?

  6. #6Truck Shop2025-02-04 21:46

    Yes I can, it takes a rare talent, slowly developed. *

  7. #7DDoug2025-02-05 10:09

    Try EBAY