YouTube - excavator
Ummm.... Why would anybody do that???
Don´t know would have kicked his *** if that where my machine
He's cleaning his tracks.
doesn't he know that he can use the bucket to dig a hole... instead of the tracks
Wouldn't the engine start suffering from oil starvation? The house was at about a 90 degree angle...
Yes We say it again "there is no cure for stupid"
YouTube - excavator stun amazing
Momma always says "stupid is as stupid does"
His moma told him to check his belly button for dirt.
naah, I think he just likes using the tracks better, its faster that way....:Banghead:Banghead as previously stated, if that was my machine....there would be more than a pink slip headed that guys general direction.
Wow, just......wow!
And they call it an amazing stunt! Nothing amazing about it, other than how stupid some people are. I'd make him repaint the counterweight with one of those super tiny little artist's paint brushes while I yell at him and then send him packing!:cussing:shf:nono:waving
Judging by some of his other videos, NO!:crazy
I hope the owner of this machine never finds these videos , this operator would be out of a job very quick!
well...........i think the owner should find the videos!!! and yes, i don't see how that first video's engine maintains oil pressure, it had to suffer some...........oil bath air cleaner no more?
I hope he does find the videos I would like to know that I am paying someone to do that to my gear!
Calm down guys there only rentals. I wonder how the conversation would of gone if he would of lock up that engine like that in the first vid. Still not a bad way to clean the track though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=KeHm-1Hf2nk&playnext=1&videos=C3Z_Wj-0yVs&feature=mfu_in_order Remind you of anything?? http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=XgUeaOQ9ypI&feature=related Same technique, just not a long enough run to get into trouble.
The phrase "Two halves of a total idiot" come to mind when I watched that. Those boy's have to much free time on their hands. They should be concentrating on being productive, so they actually make their employers money.And in turn, collect a paycheque at the end of the week-to keep a roof over their heads-plus feed there families. They deserve to head down the road, kicking stones. Dominion:canada
Forget the counterweight paint. The real question here is "what oil pressure?":beatsme
Well, my thinking is these people are in a backward place (ie not first world) and the reason for this is obvious. Vodka for morning smoko, vodka for lunch and then we play with tza machines. I don't want to get into a big discussion as to why there are first, second and third world places but all I will say is that we work hard to make our world better.
:drinkup:drinkup:drinkup:usa
Well, Dad always said - "If your gonna' be dumb, you're gonna' be unemployed".:beatsme
Your all missing the point, at least its just a Komatsu. Not like it's a real hoe or anything. I feel no pain in watching that. Least a Hyundai hoe comes with chrome joystick accents.
YouTube - Doug Potter at SED 09 And this is a demo pilot for a manufacturer..............................
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****.
At least you know that you can move half a bucket of earth in 4.5 minutes while running at full throttle