Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

what do yall think about this? lol

tyler5652@yahoo ยท 2008-12-19 19:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5gbXFxNXi8&feature=related

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies12
  1. #1cat 3852008-12-19 19:51

    it's scared.

  2. #2tyler5652@yahoo2008-12-19 19:52

    lol its possessed or somethin :beatsme

  3. #3fireman0502008-12-19 20:48

    thats kimchiman i got him to join here awhile back but he hasn't been back since if you guys could ask him to come back im sure he has some great advice we all can use

  4. #4Northart2008-12-19 22:37

    It's a bad case of the nerves ! LOL Shaking from fright . Needs to go rehaB . Or is it withdrawal symptoms ? LOL

  5. #5RonG2008-12-20 04:39

    They ain't 'sposed to do that??.LOL.Ron G

  6. #6Turbo218352008-12-20 08:33

    I thought this was normal only in Volvo 110 loaders. I had two different 110s do the some thing. Was really fun when I had a 5 yard sand bucket backfilling trenches with sand

  7. #7bluntman410g2008-12-20 14:14

    nice

  8. #8AtlasRob2008-12-20 17:42

    I've known several different machine do that. But I think the stupidest thing is to lean into a machine that is running and do it. Even if the bucket is on the ground.

  9. #9joispoi2008-12-22 04:00

    I bet a few slugs of scotch in the tank would have stopped those shakes.

  10. #10stumpjumper832008-12-29 07:06

    what causes it, the force feedback system screwing up?

  11. #11emilbanks2008-12-29 17:35

    Looks to me the only thing to fix those shakes is an exorcisim!

  12. #12cannonman2008-12-30 01:39

    there's some great PR for Bobcat