Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

what do you think this setup it worth???

bonanno23 ยท 2012-01-05 18:03

I have a 2008 takeuchi tl150 with enclosed cab. It has 385hrs. 4-in-1 bucket, regular bucket(brand new) and forks. Also have 2010 felling trailer. I bought the pair for side work, (mostly patios and driveways) it was used pretty lightly and I'm the only operater ever in the seat. I have expanded my other business in another direction and no longer have the time to use my machine. Trying to figure out what a good starting price would be??? thanks trying to load pics but having an issue! machine looks like light use, not abused! heres a link to my trailer: http://www.felling.com/trailers/drop-deck/eseries/ft-18-3de.asp

Replies4
  1. #1xcmark2012-01-05 20:04

    a good deal if every piece is clean and not beat up would be right around $30,000 for all of it if your selling . problem is its a buyers market and you need to find someone to want all of it. Selling each piece at a resonable price may not bring top dollar for each but it moves it. trailer3K ~$3500 if its clean and has good paint, 4 in 1 bucket 2K ~ $2500 maybe if its clean forks $350~500 depending on exactly what they are. machine $24K ~+

  2. #2KSSS2012-01-05 22:05

    You might do better than 24K if the machine is clean and tight. The used equipment market has dried up considerably from a couple years ago. Auction prices are coming up. Put the equipment on something nationwide like Equipment Trader ask a reasonable price and it will sell.

  3. #3bonanno232012-01-05 22:54

    Yeah, I agree! If 30s all I can get ill keep it. My machine is in better shape than I can describe! Detailed every 100 hours. I see them going for 35000 on machinery trader and eBay with way more hrs n terrible condition compared to mine! Of course as the seller I always feel my stuff is worth more lol. And 3k for a trailer that was 11k one year ago seems low. But who knows! People are hurting sobprices are down

  4. #4KSSS2012-01-05 23:41

    You did not state what the trailer specs are, Felling makes an excellent trailer. Somewhere someone has priced a new 250 TK an they dont want to pay 60K. The 150 is actually more powerful than the new TKs are, if a buyer is knowledgeable then in this case buying a near new 150 is better and cheaper than a new 250 at least from a power prospective. Post pictures of it on this site in selling equipment section. I would like to see the trailer especially.