Yesterday I got bored sitting around in the rain so I made a list of all the iron I've run over the years. I included only the pieces run in some sort of productive capacity- didn't count short "checkout rides". Here's what I can remember: Dozers- Caterpillar D2, D4, D69U, D73T, D814A, D9D, D3B, D3C, D5C, D6R, D8K Komatsu D37, D41, D65PX12, D65PX15 International TD8, TD14, TD18 Case 310E, 350, 450, 850G, 1150B Deere 750, 850C, 850J Mitsubishi BD2G Excavators- Caterpillar 307, 325C, 325B long stick Komatsu PC200, PC220, PC300, PC400 Deere 120, 230, 270 Hitachi 330 JCB 220 (?) Case 330, 240 demo hammer Loaders- track: Caterpillar 983, 977 Allis Chalmers HD9G Case 450 wheel: Caterpillar 988A, 922, 920 Komatsu WA250 Kawasaki 95Z Michigan 275 TLB- Mini (Kubota, etc.) JD 300B, 310G Case 480K, 580B, 580E, 580L, 580M JCB 914 Caterpillar 416 Artic Truck- Terex TA30, TA25, Volvo, Bell Morbark 1200 and 1250 Tub Grinder Franklin 170 skidder (I think that's what it was- had a 453T Detroit) JLG 8 ton crane assorted skidsteers, wheeled and tracked Single and double drum rollers, various 3pt tractors with york rake, box blade, etc. That's all I can think of for now, I'm sure there's some that's been forgotten How about you?
I've forgotten more than I can list. The posting would be about as long as your's I reckon.
Surfer Joe, I'm sure you've got more hours under your belt than I do:drinkup A number of the machines listed above I ran for only a short duration, in many cases for just one job.
It would be easier to tell you that I have never run a scraper, timber machinery, or pavers!! Loaders from 928 to 994 C and F. Haul trucks from 769 to 793 Cat, and 930E Komatsu, dozers D-9 to D11 and 375, 475 Komatsu, Shovels, 5230, P&H 4100,2800,2300. Excavators mini to 345... blades only 16 g.h.m.:beatsme . That's just the good stuff. Cool thread.
Driving is not operating..... Me too Joe. I sometimes feel guilty about wasting valuable bandwidth. Some of these people in here have some pretty darned impressive lists of equipment that they have been on. Some awfully big britches to fill....dont ya think Joe? Way outa my league.
Eric, Wow, that's some serious stuff :notworthy I'd love to have a chance to run some of that big iron. A friend of a friend runs a D11 down in WV, he let my buddy make a pass with it one Saturday when nobody was around, and I'm hoping that on my next visit down there I can convince him to let me do the same. How's the payscale in the mines you worked?
Did anyone see my post on this topic? I posted last night and now it seems to be gone. Anyways, here's my list again. Caterpillar D4H XL Caterpillar 966D while sitting on my dads lap at the age of 5 Cat D9H Deere 650H Deere 850H Deere 160C LC Deere 200C LC Deere 450C LC Deere 544 Deere 410D Deere 862B Hitachi 120 LC Case 550H Rubber Track Case 650H Case 850K I think it was a K Case 580M Super L Vermeer T 650 Ingersoll Rand Compactor Internation Tractor and Disk drying fill on a pad I've also driven several trucks. They've ranged from late 70 Mack R Models, DM's, RD's, CH, CL, and a brand new Granite to Ford L 8000, Internation/Eagle, Autocar and a Freightliner. The best part about the 450C LC was knocking down a wall of my old high school
One time I ran one of those little 2 stoke snapper lawn mowers, you know the type with the handle bars, that thing was bad ass. Hopefully someday I can run some real iron like the rest of you :notworthy
Dang guys no need to be haters, look at the name of the thread. Don't be bashful. I can see that it would come across as arogant, sorry bout that. I can't help it that we only have big stuff in our mine :beatsme. Besides, where I work we all run everything. They don't believe in just specializing on one thing or another. Stick around long enough and you'll run everything! Anyway happy new year!
Lets see... I know there is more, but this is what I can remember. Dozers JD 350 JD 450 JD 550 JD 650 (Trimble Laser setup) Komatsu D31 Komatsu D41 Komatsu D61 LGP Komatsu D65EX Komatsu D85EX Cat D4 Cat D5G LGP (Full cab, 20hours on it) Track Loaders Cat 963 JD 550 (late 80's model) Excavators JD 240 Komatsu 78 (Probably my favorite) Komatsu 210 Komatsu 270 Komatsu 300 Komatsu 400 Komatsu 450 Komatsu 600 Komatsu 600 (Had 8 hours on it, I was the first to operate, what a sweet machine) Loaders JD 544 Cat 924 Cat 950 Komatsu 380 Backhoe Loader JD 310E JD 410E JD 710 Cat 428 Cat 444 New Holland 110 JCB 4CX Sitemaster Volvo BL70 Grader Champion ??? SkidSteer Bobcat S250 Bobcat 963 Bobcat 983 Bobcat T200 Bobcat T300 JD 325 (My favorite) New Holland 160 JCB 190 Mustang ??? Volvo MC70 Mini-ex Bobcat 320 Bobcat 331 Kubota 121 New Holland 35 Komatsu 27 Volvo 35 Takeuchi 108 Telehandler JLG G6 JLG G9 Gradall 534 Gradall 544 Lull Skytrack Genie IR Forklift Toyota Nissan Cat Komatsu Crown Misc. Toro Dingo JD Gator Polaris UTV JLG & Genie Boom lifts JLG, Genie, Skytrak Scissor lift Ditch Witch Tractors (too many over the years) I forgot Terex T35?? ADT Moxy ADT Various Rollers
Here is my list so far Hopely ill add some P&H or some O&K's one of these days Ex Hitatchi Ex 1100 me Cat 5130 ex Cat 375 me & L Cat 350b Cat 330b,c,d processor/bucket Cat 235 breaker/bucket Dozer Cat D10n,r Cat D9L,N,R Cat D8L,N,R Cat D6M LGP Cat D6R Cat D4 Loader Cat 988B,F Cat 980C Rubber TIre Dozer 854G WH 834G WH 834C 824C Scraper Cat 627g Cat 613pos Haul Trucks Cat 773b,C Cat 769b Volvo A 35 Volvo A 40 Volvo A 25w/ water tank That about rounds it out. For being 22 i cant complain.Most time (2 yrs consistantly)spent on that darn ex1100:usa
Quite an accomplishment for 22.
I've gotten some lucky breaks and impressed all the right people i guess. Thanks none the less, now let me state i wouldn't claim to be an operator on about 90% of the equipment. Did alot of utility operating for a large contractor most stuff i am good enough to get by just not be a full time "operator". :usa
Allright, that's more like it:drinkup I didn't post this thread to be a pissing contest, a "mine is bigger than yours" challenge or whatever. Sorry if it came across that way. I like equipment, I like to talk about it, and what I was hoping to generate here was some equipment-related talk- people discussing what they liked or disliked about machines they've run, how different brands in the same class compare to one another, stuff like that.
I preferred the Cat dozer because I liked the deaccelerator. I also like Case 580M Super L better than the Deere 410D, could've been just because it was newer too.
Thats wierd i guess i just figured all dozers have decelerators. Well when it comes to excavators im would take a hitatchi in a larger excavator, they just seem faster than cat. Has anyone run the larger volvo excavators, there was talk we were getting a new 800 or 850 i dont remember?:usa
D4 lpg d4h d4 d3 d6 d7 ( military ) d8t d10N Cat 315 320 325 345 5130 ( one pass ) deere 330 deere 270 Trucks 777 d250e Rollers Three-cats. And 2 ingersolland- I prefer ingersolland rollers. 14m grader. Only 19 -Michael-
My significant other often tells me that "big yellow tractors is all you ever think and talk about". I dunno if that comment has anything to do with the fact that if we are out driving somewhere and I see some yellow iron, i'll do a "Linda Blair" and spin my head 180 deg's to get a longer look? Or maybe I talk about work in my sleep? Or that I always have my equipment keys with me.....always... Or that I always wear work related (equipment) shirts.... Or that the only time I don't wear my Redwings are in the shower, in bed or to church... Oh....and my laptop..... Does it only work for looking at tractor stuff? She thinks I have some kind of mental/social/equipment problem. I don't think so... Anyone else have similar issues on the home front? Oh...and Dave....Great D9 vids :drinkup
sounds perfectly normal to me... sounds sensible to me, in fact I do the same thing. You never know when or where there's going to be a piece of iron that needs operated, so it's always best to be prepared I always end up taking the truck full of tools and gear everywhere I go, too- never know when you might need it. It's theoretically possible that the computer could be used for other purposes, but I don't know if anyone's ever tried It really is a neat old machine. What an awesome thing it must have been back in '57.
Oh man, lots of compact stuff for me. Started off in landscaping, then light excavation, moved up into residential excavation and commercial jobs. Can't wait for my union gig to take off, I'm so ready to get off 120's and 200's and into some real big stuff including dozers. I've run a few thus far: Cat 216, 226, 226B, 242, 246B, 277B, 287B, Bobcat 751, 753, S300, Gehl 5640 Turbo skid steers/MTLs Dozers Deere 450G, 650HLT International TD7 Backhoes/Loaders Case 580SL, Deere 310SG, 310D, Cat 966C, 988B Excavators Cat 303CR, 304CR, 307, 311BL, 312BL, 312CL, 315CL, 320BL, 320CL, Deere 27CZTS, 120LC, 120CLC, 200LC, Hitachi ZX120, old UH 20 ton dinosaur, Yanmar Vio 008 (little guy!), Vio 45-5, Vio 55-5
Its still awesome!
new here so i thought id throw my ten cents worth in, only been in the game for seven years but have been lucky to pilot a wide range of gear. dozers 5h 6,c,d,h,r 7g,h,r 8,h,r still steerin the old h now, man can that old girl push 9r 10 84w 11r scoops jd 862 cat 615c 621a 623g very dissapointing 627b 637g 651e 657g loaders 950b tcm 870 966g 988a,b 992g graders 120g 140h 16g 16h various other dumpers and diggers but they dont interest me much give me a dozer or scoop any day. would like to hear opinions on the g series scoops from anyone who has operated them, as i said above was not happy with the 23g and as nice as the 57g was it lacked deep grunt, someone told me they have 300hp less than the e series 57s but i am not sure if this is true.
quick pic of the 57g and the old 8h
My other girl-friend My soon to be wife can't seem to figure out why I am alway on here. "After running equipment all day you would think you would tire of it. But NO, you look at it on the internet all night long." Doesn't matter where I go, always have some keys in my pocket, a pair of ear-plugs and my work boots. As far as the equipment goes, for machines I have actually ran(not just hoped on) Dozers Dresser 15c's CAT D6H and an Old D8 and a D4 finish machine JD 850 and a 550 ran a small New Holland one day when I was 17 but dont' remember the # Excavators CAT 312 Link Belt 240 Long Reach Komastu PC 200 and 220 Scrapers JD 860, 862B and 762B(all self loaders) Loaders CAT 988F, 966, 980 CASE W24, W30, 721, 921 JD 724, 744, Volvo WA 500, and a few others IH/Dresser few that I don't recall the numbers(just loading trucks at different quarries) Graders John Deere 772(both dirt work and Plowing Snow) Few loader backhoes, rollers, Lulls, mini-exs, skid loaders, Ag tractors, different trucks and tractor/trailer combos and a number of other machines(just for a bit) Trbo
Varoius skid steers, Cat D3b+c, D4h, D6K, Kubota KH28 (yuck) various mini's from Kubota (even more yuck) Kobelco's from 10-30 ton (not so yuck) Deere's from 10-20 ton (not bad) every Bobcat mini (too much eye candy) Cat excavators from 1.5 -40 ton (the best) Gradall XL4600 tracked excavator (almost a sexual experience!!) and a Volvo 180 rubber tired for 3 months (a true sexual experience) and some seat time in the Peterbilt gravel truck with the pup.
pete, i hear ya on that, i get home from a day at work and the the first thing i do is go on the internet,needless to say the girlfriend is yelling at me too. as far as equipment hear it goes... backhoes: cat- 416, 426, 436, and 420d and 420e jd- 310, 410, 510 not sure of the model lettes though case 580 jcb trackhoes: cat- 314 lcr,315cl, 320bl, 320cl, 325cl, 330bl, 330cl, 345 bl, 350b and a 318 wheel excavator jd- 230clc, 270clc, 330clc and a 180 wheel excavator komatsu- pc 228, pc300, pc 400 volvo- 330bl, 460bl and a wheel excavator cant remeber the model bobcat- mini excavator and a old link belt dozers cat- d3,d4,d5,d6,d8 jd- 300,550,650,700, 850 komatsu- cant remember the model number i wasnt on it for very long track loaders cat- 953c, 963b and 963c series 1 and 2 jd- 655 wheel loaders cat- 928,it28, 938, 950, 966 jd- 544 vovlo-L70, L90, L120 off road trucks cat- d25, 735 volvo- 30 and 35 tonners rollers- to many to list.. dynapac,ingersoll rand, cat, i think thats everything, i had the chance to get a couple hours on a gradall and a grader quite a few years ago, id love to get back on them some day. i guess a paver and a crane would be the last two on my list. i hat blacktop so i guess the paver is out of the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bouncegri :bouncegri :bouncegri
I think is one of those risks of the industry i drive by two rock quarries on the way to the walmart or anything in town, and no matter how many times i see it i have to look and it drives the ole lady nuts. I dont know if i have a tee shirt with out the word CAT or a picture of one on it. She loves it no matter what shes says, except the redwings in the house, thats a no-no ointhead . good to know im not alone:usa
equipment operated DOZERS jd450 550 650 850/with tripple rippers cat d3 d4 d5 d6 d7 komatsu d61px d65p case 450 550 1150 cat trackhoes 305 308 314 320 322 325 328d lcr 330 komatsu trackhoes pc 160 pc 200 pc 220 pc 300 pc 400 rubber tires cat 416 426 430 420 jd hoes 310 410 510 710 case tractors stiegers 8950 w/2 14yrd pans stieger 535 w/ triple 17yrds cat adt d250 725 730 volvo adt a35 a40 skid steers cat 297c bobcat 643 743 s160 t190 t250 t300 and the list could go on and on!!!!!!!
I love it, I'm not the only one who has a Cat key and a Deere key on every key ring I own.
ozscooper, nice pics, that 657 looks brand new. how does the old "H" compare to the 8R?
yeah the 57 was off the truck the day before that was only the third load it had done, the old h leaves the r for dead in deep raw push power it just keeps firing and movin the dirt the r tends to spin once it was loaded up. went from a 9r with 12k hours on it to the old h and would take the h over it for push. just be nice if the exhaust was a bit further away from me face. gets a tad warm some days need a few cans at knock off
I'm glad to hear you say that:drinkup I was running a D8K once on a clearing job, raking up stumps. The contractor who was doing the dirt work had a fleet of 627H's, some of which were loading near to where I was working, the rest at the other side of the site, where they had a D8L pusher. They were loading in pairs on my side so they didn't need a pusher, but once in a while one would come along by his lonesome and really struggle, so I'd roll over and give him a shove to help him along. Later I joined them at break and asked how my old K compared to their L. They all said that they thought the K felt stronger, but I dismissed it at the time, thinking they were either a) yanking my chain, or b) patronising me for my volunteer efforts. Maybe they were just telling the truth?:beatsme
the bloke i work for had a k but sold it, he is now doin some dam work and bought the old h to push ol 21s one of which has been repowered with a cummins motor man its got some grunt.i spent some time in southern oz and most contractors were using ks and hs to clear trees because of their weight and power. this old h spent quiet a lot of time clearing scrub and pulling a blade plow. only trouble we have had with it is tranny problems caused by some clown using silicon gasket inside the tranny case :Banghead keeps getting into relief valves
RollOverPete: "My significant other often tells me that "big yellow tractors is all you ever think and talk about"..... .....She thinks I have some kind of mental/social/equipment problem...... ...Anyone else have similar issues on the home front?" Yeah, actually. My better half won't go for Sunday drives with me any more. She says they're all the same, saying some thing like, "We drive past every big construction project as we work our way through Salt Lake Valley assessing each project, and then end up at Kennecott Copper Mine, walk through the museum and then watch the mine operations for a couple hours." For some reason she seems to have a problem with that? Says I have obsession issues, etc. I don't seem to see where she's coming from?
i ran mostly excavators no pans sorry not a dirt guy. excators 385b 375 345 235d 330 325 320 312 215 305 bobcat 325:usa pc200 pc128us linkbut (opps i mean belt) 2800 2700 160 case 9050 jd 892 sorry the link belt, case, jd ran like crap. i told the guy with the case and jd to call the land fill and see if they would take them for fill.:Banghead dozers d3 d5 d6n,m,r d7r d8r jd650 jd750 jd700 case 850 d65 wide track d61 loaders 966 950f 7 g 938 924 904 it28 it24 wa250 wa380 volvo l90 haul truck volvo 35, moxy, cat350 skid steers, fork lifts ,
Backhoes: Case 580B Case 580C Case 580SL Deere 310E Deere 410E Deere 310SG's Kubota B21 Dozers: Deere 450H and J's Deere 650H and J's Excavators: Deere 490E Deere 120 Deere 120C Deere 160C LC Deere 200C LC Hitatchi Zaxis 160 LC Hitatchi 120 Hitatchi Zaxis 200 LC (Grey Market, sucks a**) Kobelco equivalent to 120 size Kubota 121-2 Kubota KX-121-3 Kubota KX-161-3 Kubota 41-2 Kubota KX-41-3 Kobelco (9,000lbs) real quick Bobcat 334 and the littler one (not a fan of any) Skidsteers: Gehl Bobcat Wheel loaders: Fiat-Allis (don't know the model) Forklifts: Komatsu 5,000lbs and larger straight mast Hyster 5,000lbs and larger straight mast JCB 22ft RT forklift Ingersoll Rand Reach Forklift various sizes Gehl Reach forklifts various sizes Scissor lifts: Skyjunk (I mean Skyjacks) all sizes including RT Genie all sizes including RT Boomlifts: Genie all sizes Blake WA
Off hand now I need a nap that was way to much thinking for a Sunday Hoes Cat 303, 305, 315, 320, 321, 325, 235, 245, 345, 385 JD 490, 690, 992, 550 Link belt 330, 4800, 5300, 800 Case 330, 460 Hitachi… Takeuchi… Bobcat… Dozer Cat D3, D4, D5, D6, D8, D9, D10 JD 450, 550, 650, 700, 850, 1050 Case 850 Fiat Allis… Track loader Cat 939, 951, 977, 963, 983 JD 655 TBL Cat 416, 420, 430, 446 JD 310, 410, 710 Case 580 Wheel dozer Cat 815, 824, 825 Clark 380 Wheel loader Cat TI14, 930, 950, 966, 980 JD 544, 824…. Volvo… Blades Cat 12, 140, 160, 14, 16 Skiploader JD 210 Ford… Massy… Skidsteer Cat 216, 226, 236, 257 New Holland… JD… Mustang… Case… Bobcat… Scrapers Cat 615, 621, 623, 627, 657 Terex …. JD…. ADTs Cat 735 Volvo … Link belt….
This topic took some thinkin Exavators Daewoo 220 volvo EC 210, Ec 240 takeuchi 135, Tb 070 Komatsu PC 300, pc 45 Jcb 220 W/ Hammer Hyundai 210 Kobelco 220 Deere 220 w/ Hammer, 160 Linkbelt 240 Backhoes Jcb... Deere 310 Case 580 Loader volvo... hyundai cat track loader cat 955, 963 Skid steer Bobcat ... John deere... Takeuchi Tl 150 Gehl Motor grader Jd 772 Off road dump truck Case 330 Terex... misc pavers rollers The fun stuff Flat shovel - for cleaning the streets off Round shovel - to shovel mud off the tracks and find all those utilites that are roughly marked Rake - cause I can't get it smooth enough with the skid steer Hoe - for mixing 80 Lbs bag of concrete by hand Broom - cause I'm alittle messy Jump in jack, - Cause I'm just unlucky Sledge hammer to fix everything finish hammer for the easy fixin Chain saw - cause I drew the short straw
Here is a bit of a list of what I have spent time on, Dozers: Allis HD 14, CAT D3, D4D, D5Hlpg, D6C,D,H lpg, D7G, D8 2u ,H, D9H IH TD6, TD8E, TD9/90&TD9B, TDI5 B/C, TD20 B,C,&E, TD25B,C &TD30 KOM, D31-17, D41, D60 superswampy, D65, D155. TEREX, 8230 ,8240. JD 750, 850. Hanomag, D600D. Case, 850, 1150E. Scrapers, Cat 613B, 621,627B P/P,631B, 633. Terex TS14B, TS24. IH E200,E211, 412, 444. KOM, WS 16S. Excavators, Cat,312B, 325B. Kom, PC40, PW100, PC120 PC200, PC300 Hitachi, Ex 230, 330Zaxis, Ex350 Massey Ferguson 450s Hymac 580c/d 590c Graders, Aveling Barford, 99H Champion, D562 D680 720&740. Cat, 120g, 12g/h 140g. There has been a few odds & sods in between from a Bristol 22 , Oliver Cletrac AD to cable operated VickersOnion & Cat 80& 463g towed scoops/pan towed behind TD20&25 dozers. Been dong it for 40yrs + so far and still enjoy it.
Skid Steers: Thomas - 250 New Holland – L760 CAT – 242B & 257B Case – 445 Bobcat – S220 Toro - Dingo, diesel Tractors: New Holland - TC45 John Deere - 2320 & 4320 Kubota - L48 Excavators: CAT - 303, 305 & 312 Dozers: CAT - D5 Backhoes: CAT - 420D Case - 580M
I'm not as old as you guys (18) so fewer machines, but old ones. Bulldozers 1979 Cat D-3 International TD-6-62 4n1 loader Excavators Full Size 1970's American Hoist and Derrick Model 25 (60,000lb class) Mini Scat Trak Takeuchi TB-025 Takeuchi TB-25 Forklifts Allis Chalmers 4000lb cap (1970s-1980s?) Cat Electric (1970's) 4000lb cap Clark Electric (1950's) 2000lb cap Gerlinger 1948-9 16,000lb cap Hyster Challenger 8,000lb cap (1970s-80's?) Lion Lift All MT-80 All terrain forklift 8,000lb cap (1976) Sellick All terrain Forklift 8,000lb cap (late 90's early 2000's) Towmotor Forklift 8,000lb cap (60's??) Graders Huber Warco 1952 Loaders Allis Chalmers TL-12 (1950)?? (Just after the Tractomotive buyout) Skid Steers New Holland ?L-170? Tractors Case 210 Deere Model AN (soon it's getting delivered tomarrow so I'll just put it in now) Hobby Horse little 30hp thing (crud by the way) I think that's it, we'll see if I remember more.
Wow there are some impressive lists around here....here goes mine. It's pretty good for only being 22. Excavators Deere 690 B/C/D, 892D, 992D/E, 200C LC, 270C LC, 750, 800C Cat 312, 315, 320, 330B/C/D, 375L, 385B/C, 235, 245 Daewoo 130LC, 220LC Komatsu PC200, PC400, PC750, PC1250 HItachi 200 Koehring 1066 Link Belt 210LX Backhoes Deere 310A/C/D/E/SE/SG/J, 710D/G/J Cat 420D IT Case 580D/SK/Super L/Super L2/Super M/Super M2 JCB 214S, 3CX Komatsu W140B Loaders Cat 966C, 980C, 928G, IT28G, 953, 953C, 963, 963C, 973, 973C Deere 544E, 644E, 744E/H Dozers Deere 450G/H, 650H, 750C, 850C/J Cat D5G, D6N, D8N/R/T, D9N/R, D10N/R Komatsu D85EX/PX, D155A, D475 And about every friggin farm tractor on earth... or at least it seems that way.
OK here's my list.... Backhoe's Case- 580D, 580E, 580K, 580L, 590L, 690E Cat - 416B,416C JD- 310C,410D,710D Loader's Case- W36 Cat- 950A, 950F, 966F JD- 84,244J, 544E, 544G, 544J, 624E, 624J, 724J Crawler Loader Cat- 936, 973C Excavator's Case- 9050B Cat- 320B,330B, 330BMH, 345C385BL JD- 690,790, 120CLC,200CLC,230CLC,330CLC, 450CLC, 600CLC,850CLC Hitachi- 200CLC, EXL1200 Komatsu- PC200,PC300,PC400,PC600 Sennebogen- 835HD Dozer JD-450 Cat- D4,D5H,D6,D7,D8N,D9H Tree Grinders Diamond Z- 1463B Morbark- 1400 Peterson- HC5400
Backhoes JCB 3C JCB 3CX JCB 4CX Excavators Hitachi EX60 Hitachi EX120 Hitachi EX150 Hitachi Zaxis130 Kobelco SK120 Komatsu PC150-3 Komatsu PC120-5 Komatsu PC130-6 Komatsu PC200-6 Komatsu PC210LC-7 Komatsu PC350LC-8 JCB 805B JCB 814 JCB JS130 Daewoo solar 75V Daewoo solar 130 III Daewoo solar 130LCV Daewoo solar 140LCV Daewoo solar 225LCV Others Various mini excavators for a day now and again when things are quiet. Smooth drum rollers, dumpers. Played around with wheeled loading shovel and dozer, but only in have a go way lol. I've never been paid for running them lol. Excavators are my thing!
OK, This is more of a memory test!! Skidloaders: Gehl ( W/O lid!! ), Mustang, Case, Bobcat, Cat, Asv. All w/ and w/o tracks. Backhoes: JD 210, 310,410,710; Case 580; Cat 426; Ford 555; International (something or other) Dozers/track loader: D3, D5H, D7 (cable lift), D11 (for three passes), 953, Case 450, 1150, Komatsu D17, D65 Wide track, JD 750, International TD? & 555 Graders: Huber Maintainer, CAT 12, 12F, 12G, 120G, 14G, 140G, FG65 & FG85 Fiat, Volvo G930, Komatsu, Loaders: CAT 922, 930, 950, 966, 980, 988, JD 444, 544, 644, Case 621, Volvo L60, L120, L220, Dresser 570 Excavators: Komatsu 120, 150, 200, 300, 400, 905 Kebelco, Hitachi EX 200, EX 750, CAT 120 EB, 315, 320, M318, Case Cruz-aire, Bobcat mini's, Kabota KX161 Paving Equipment: Midland Mixpaver, Midland P-960, Blaw-Knox PF500, 2181, 3172, Gilcrest 813, Cedar Rapids Grey Hound, Etnyre Chipspread, Etnyre Road widener, Blaw-Knox Road widener, Bomag 90 AD, 120AD, 120AD-3, 135AD, 84" Compactor, Huber 3- wheeled roller, Buffalo Springfield 3 wheeled roller; Gallion 3-wheeler, Dynapac CC-10, CC-42, CAT 534, 563, Dresser High deck, Hyster rubber tire, IR rubber tire, Raygo 84" Compactor, Milling machines Misc: Volvo A25, A40, Moxy Rock truck, Asphalt Distributor Truck, Asphalt tanker, Lowboy, Dump Trailer, etc................ It took almost an hour for this but I am sure that I still missed something along the way!!:Banghead
O boy..............were to start, this will kill some time......... Backhoes Case: (2)580B,C,(3)E,(2)K,SK,580L, 580SL,(4)580SL2, (6)580M2, (2)580Mturbo2, (3)580Super M2 Cat: (3)416 (4)416B 426B 426CIT (3)416CIT (3) 420DIT 430DIT 446B 420EIT 430EIT 416E 416D Deere: 310D (2)310E 410E 500A 410G 310Jpilots 310SJTMC 410JTMC 210 Cn/hoe 110 JCB: 1400B 1550B 214Series3 Ford: (2) 555 NH: 555 Komatsu: wb140 Excavators Case CX210 9050B cat 304, 307, 311cu, 312B, 312C, (3) 315bl (3) 320 330bL (2) 345BL 325CL 315CL 301.5 303.5 hitachi EX100 160 200 270 OH83LC 50mini Deere 160D 200D 180 120 490 27C (2)35D 450LC Gehl 2minis dont remember model Takeuchi dont remember model Komatsu PC130 PC270 kobelco SK135 SK330 JCB 130 Volvo EC160 Kubota (2)KX121-3 161-3 U45 Bobcat 337 Dozers Deere 450C 550G new 650 700 750 Case 550G Cat D3, (2) D4, D4 HT, D5hystat, D5M HT Tractors deere 2755B 5410 1070 ** 261agg 261gas turf Kubota 275 Ford 5000 and older Loaders Case 621B beast W20E Cat 902 922B 930 928G 938F 950F 950GII (3)950B 980F 980G IT62G IT28G 966F Volvo L50 950 size trojan 930 size Fiat Allis and Clark hough Ih 555? IH344 Deere 544J 644J 844J Bobcat's many I dont remember the models Couple Deeres 325 Cat (2) 262 248 Skat Track 1300 1400 2 Dingo's 1 track 1 wheeled 1Mustang Rollers couple Cat, Ingersoll Rand, Dynapac, Wacker brand New Deere Grader 872 or 772 I dont know, spent 10mins on it.....:beatsme Cat D250E rock truck and a 4wheeler cat. Thats what I can remember. Wether it was 5minutes,hours,days w/e its listed. Burnout an Iceburg Im in the boat with you guys, Ill be 20 in a few weeks. Cool to hear theres some more young blood out there who still play in dirt..........
Lets give this a whirl. Excavators:deere/hitachi,200,230,270,330,350,450,550,700,750,800,850,1100 and a komatsu 1800 Dozers: Cat-5h,6mn,7hr,8nrt,9lnr,10n and 10n and 9l push cats Deere: 450,650,750 Backhoes: deere 310,410,cat 426 and case 580 Thats about it for stuff i've actually spent some time in.
OK heres my list , Backhoes CAT 416B 416C 420D 430D 430E 446B 446D CASE a few 580M'S and a few 3 sticks Deere old 410 410G 410SG 710G all very unimpressive New Holland 675E Loaders Wheel Cat 924G 936 950F 966D ,E ,F,G and H, 970F materilal handeler 980F,G 988B Komatsu WA250-5 Deere 544 644 they were fairly new Track 941 953B 963 963C 973C Blades 12 12F 120G 12g 140G and H 14H 16G and H and some Deeres Bulldozers Cat D5C D6R D7H D8K D8L D8R D9H D9N D10R D10T push Cat deere 650 750 850 cant remember what series some Komatsu's but I cant remember them scrapers Cat 621 627,B 631C,E 637E,G 651E 631E water wagon adt Cat D250E D350D 730 rigid frame 769C,D 771F skid loaders Case 1845C 60XT 90XT New Holland and Deere excavators Cat 235 245 312Bl 315Cl 320B 330CL 350L 365Bl 365Cl komatsu 220 cant remember the series Im sure there is more but I cant think of them
There is some pretty impressive lists here. Gotta say i love that big iron. Here goes: Dozers D3C, D7G, 750 Case, D8K, D8T, & D10L Excavators: 302.5, 308CCR, 325BL, 322BL LR, 345BLII, 345CL, 1080 case (man killer), 9030B Case ZX210, 325D, 320DL, 315C, 322CL, & 320CL Loaders: 910E, W26 case, W36 case, 970F, 966F, 962G, 906, 950H, 980H, 980G, 990H, 992G, 924G Track loaders: 953B, 963B, 953C, 953D Graders: 120G, 112, No. 12, 120M, 14M, 16G Scrapers: 623B, 623G, Challenger 85D w pans, MT855B w pans, 615CII Trucks: 725, 730, 735, 740, 773C, 775F, 777D That's probably about got it not including a bunch of SSL, MTLS, and Telehandlers and forklifts. Always looking for that next chance! Oh yeah, does a non-licensed Mack R model dump classify as equipment? That was an experience.
Well I don't have as much as some of you guys but here goes Backhoes Case 580 Super D Case 580 Super L Case 580 Super M John Deere 410J Dozers Case 550G Cat D5G Trackloaders CAT 953C CAT 943 CAT 955L Liehberr 621B Trackhoes John Deere 120C Volvo EC150 Kubota K008-3 Ditch witch...a tiny one Skidloaders Case 1840 Takeuchi TL130 and more trucks and farm equipment then i can remember
Here's the List Loaders,Wheel Cat 966C,980B,988A,992B Michigan 85,175,175B,475B Loaders,Track Cat 977,977L Dozer,Track Cat D9G,D9H Komatsu 455 Haul Trucks Wabco 35D,75 and 85 Payhauler 350B Dragline Manitowoc 4600 Front Shovel O&K RH 75 Excavators Koehring 366C Cat 245B Blasthole Drill Driltek 45 Scraper Terex TS-24B
Backhoes: Case 580's (everything from b to m), currently own a k, super L, and M JD 310 SE, G, & SG Cat 420 & 426 JCB (junk) Komatsu (kinda slow I thought) Dozers: Cat D3,D9L Case 450b, 650G, 1150b, 1550 International TD9, TD15b, TD12C, TD15C, TD20C JD 450C, 650H Komatsu D31, D37, D39, D41P, D65EX Excavators Bantam 451 & 266 Case 125b, 170C, 210 Hyundai 135?, 210, 250, 290, 320, 450 JD 225, 450 Cat 225, 320b, 320c, 325b Koehring 666d Komatsu 120, 200, 300 Hitachi 160, 200, 300 Sidebooms: various Oliver, Case and JD rubber tired JD 450c International TD14, TD15, TD18 Cat D-7, 583K Dragline: Bantam C350 Link Belt LS-78 PL Trencher: Ditchwitch R-56, RT-95 Vermeer 655 commander 2, T850 Tesmec TSL950 Cleveland 110 Cleveland 247HD Terex 30 ton articulated off road truck
Just a small list for me; Loaders: 950G 966E 966G 966H 972G 980G 988G WA380 WA480 WA500 L90F L150F Dump Trucks D350D AH400 D300 Watercart Dozers D8N D7H LGP Graders 140H A Mitsubishi with the controls all the way up the column... Excavators 320C 311C Various Manitou telehandlers Various rollers I really want to get more Dozer and Grader experience...
Good to know I'm not the only one who goes out of the way to see iron (though not as much or as "far" out of the way these days with gas prices:Banghead). Also glad to see that there are other guys who drive their ladies nuts with it. Between the computer and the couple dozen diecast models I have around our apartment she can't understand how it doesn't get old:beatsme Multiple sets of equipment keys and a camera are almost always on me too:usa As far as my list... it's not too long yet. Excavators: Cat: 305c, 308cRC, 321cLRC, 325dL, 330L/bL, 345bL, 345bLME (for a few hours, hopefully some day full time) other: Komatsu PC228, Hitachi ZX80, Volvo EC140 Tractors John Deere 9420 w/ 1810e pan, 9520 w/ 2112e pan, 8300 w/ disc trucks Volvo: A30c/d A30 waterwagon Cat: 730, 773, 775 Terex: old green 40 ton rigid dozer Cat: D3g, D4g, D5c/g, D4h, D6r, D9g (for a few minutes once) Loaders Cat:943, 963b/c, 980f/g and various skidsteers and 416 backhoes, but excavators are by far where I feel I excel at.
Not a whole lot unless I can remember all of the makes/models of farm tractors etc. as a youngster... which I cannot. Case 580 JCB 1400B Cat 416C (My current new to me machine which is not working so hot... I want my JCB back)
can't remember exact models backhoes cat 416,420,428 case 512 580 john deere jcb dozers case 950,1150 cat d5,d7g,d7h,d9h john deere excavators cat 312l,320,325 road graders cat 14h 130g and these are by far my favorite pieces of equipment to run loader case 1155 track loader cat 928f,950,978 john deere 544,644e,644f volvo scraper cat and multiple extended boom forklifts skidsteers and other pieces pf equipment that i dont rember details heres some pics of some gear i have run its coverd in armor
Here's a few on my list, Loaders Cat 980C,966D,950E,950,950H,930G Terex 72-31B,72-31 Euclid 72-20,72-40 John Deere 644G Excavators Cat 235,215,330D,325C(nice),321CLCR,345C Link-Belt 5800,5800C2,5800Quantum,3400LF John Deere 892D-lc,992D-lc Poclain RC-200,HC-300,220 Dozers John Deere 450-C Cat D6D,D6R Backhoes John Deere 510,310C,310D Cat 420E Graders Wabco 555 Champion 740 Drills Gardner-Denver 3700 Air-Trac Furukawa HCR-9E Mack trucks(in construction there is no other)
Asphalt milling machines. Dynaplane/Roadtec RX series - 10,45,45B,50,50B,60,60B,60,70,500. CMI PR series - 500,500FL,800-7,1050. CAT PM series - 565,565B,201 Wirtgen - W500,W1200F,W2000,DC2100,DC1900 Loaders CAT - 950,980 and a few I can't remember. Graders CAT 120G, Champion 740 Skid Steers CAT, Bobcat, Gehl, Case. Trucks Western Star, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, Autocar. Can't remember the model numbers of most...
OK, this is a bit of a memory test but here goes: Dozer Cat: D4C (40A), D4D, D4E, D6C, D7E, D8-2U, D8-14A, D8H, D8K, D9G, D9H Allis-Chalmers: HD-15, HD-16 International: TD-18, TD25B, TD-25C Euclid: TC-12, C6/82-30, 82-40, 82-50 Fiat: 70CI Komatsu: D65A-6, D155A-2 Scraper Cat: DW-15, DW-20, DW-21, 621, 627, 631B, 631D, 637, 613, 613B, J621 Euclid/Terex: S-7, SS-12, S-18, TS-14, TS-14B, TS-18, TS-24, S-24, TS-32 International: E200, E211, 412B, 433 Allis-Chalmers: TS-260 Michigan: 110HT Wabco: C, D, 111A, 222F, 222G, 333FT Many, many different breeds of towed scraper. Traxcavators: Cat: 933G, 941B, 951C, 955K, 955L, 977L International: 125B, 175C Allis-Chalmers: HD-9B, HD-11G Wheel Loaders: Cat: 910, 920, 922A, 944, 950, 966B, 966C, 980B Euclid: L-20, 72-31, 72-51 Allis-Chalmers: 545, 645 International/Hough: HH, HU, H65C Haulers: Cat: 769B Euclid/Terex: R-15, 33-03, 33-05, 2366 International: 65, 95, 180 There are others that I've forgotten
This will test the Brain...here we go Track Hoes Insley (of Course) 560, 600, 1000, 3500 Poclain hc 300 Lorain 48H John Deere 690 P&h Dont recall Model # Warner&Swassey Koehring 466 1066 6644 Hydra Unit Kato,750,900 1250 Drott & Cruz-Air Cat 215 225 235 EL200 325 335 385 Case Kobelco 160 220 Komatsu Rubber Tired Hoes Case 480,580 680 780 590 Allis Chalmers John Deere Koehring (Yes they made one) Ford Cat Loaders Cat 950 955 980 988 Case w-30 721 821 Dresser...bunch of diff models Michigan Track Loaders Cat 955 977 International 200 Dozers Cat D4 D6 D8 Case 350 450 1250 Dresser Various Models John Deere 450 Cranes Lorain 15 ton P&H 28 Ton Manitex Boom Truck Terex 18 ton, 35ton 50ton Grove 35ton Manitowoc 2000 series, 2300, 3000, 2900w 2900t 3900, 400o Off road trucks Skid steers Lowboys Gravel Train 50' van and flat beds, dropdecks skid steers mini excavators yadayadayada
Well, I haven't operated a lot of machines, but I have gone on a Bell L2306C, Cat Skidsteer, Cukurova 883 TLB, and a Cat Roller, not sure what model and a Terramite. I really wish I had more of an opportunity to operate them, but I've been driven in Merc Benz trucks, combine harvesters, TLBs, grader, tractors, most stuff we got here, but not really operated them.
Telehandlers and more telehandlers
I may have missed some, this is what I can remember. Dozers D375 D9L D9H D9G D8L D8K D8H D7R D7G D7F D6H D6D D6C D5C D4H D3's many IH 500 TD7 Case 350, 450 Excavators Many different brands mostly cats and komatsu small up to 400 Off road dumps Cat, Moxy, A huge IH with V1710 cummins Scrapers Cat and IH Compactors Don't remember the no's and names most had jimmys Loaders IH 250 Cat 977H Cat 977K And forgot the Case 480 and 580 back hoes Only JD time is excavators. Just some piddling on wheel loaders 988 and Komatsu??
Forgot some D5H, D65
dozers d 3,4,5,6,7,8 d31,37,41,61,65 450,550,650,700 td25 track loaders 953,963,973,955,977 case ih 175 fiatallis loaders 936,950,980 320,380,420 skid steers bobcat , cat , 140,130 gehl, new holland rollers excavators cat 215,225,235,302.5,303,303.5,311,312,315,320,325,330,345 komatsu 35,40,50,60,120,135,138,160,200,220,228,270,300,400hd hitachi 120,135,160,200,225, 270,330,450,550 jd 35,110,120,160,200,225,270,330 kobelco 75,120,160,200,230,330 backhoes 310,410,710, 416,420,436,446, adt a35, 350,769, cd60
Ran just about everything but a scraper and grader, Thats a hell of a neat list you must have been bored as hell.
forgot to add case 160,210, volvo 58,140,330 akerman h10,12,14
Lol... How about Phillips head, Flat Head, Torx T-7 T-8 T-9 lol....
Opps Cat and champion graders don't remember the numbers, and its more of fool with it for awhile that full fledged operate, but can grade with it.
numerous ag tractors, a couple of backhoes and dozers, just bought a FORD 555B and am loving it
equipment run cats ,966,980 330cl,345,563 roller,pegson 26-44 crushers,keestrack-powerscreen,plants,maxtrack1000 cone 430d backhoe,dynahoe 190 backhoe hows that????
equipment run I forgot the 725,730 ,735 articulated trucks
Does a forklift count?
Well let's see I've run... Red ones Orange ones Blue ones Green ones Yellow ones and many Olive Drab ones :usa
So far I've run a 1966 Cat Traxcavator, an old Ford New Holland Skid Steer, some John Deere tractors, and a 1965 Koehring Parsons Backhoe
A massive list Pretty much damn near everything under 45 tons in the construction category sold in the US in the last 15 years. when times were booming i made a killing shuffling equipment around at night. With 3 hour minimum charge and most if not all trips under 45 miles and good ways around most scale houses there was a fair amount of money to be made. my favorites were always scrapers and graders by CAT My least favorite were anything involved in a paving spread!
Not as many as yall but here they are if I can remember the few. Dozers CAT D4H LGP CAT D3 Komatsu 31P DEERE 450H DEERE 550J Many of theses Trackhoes Cat 307 Cat 320 (new) Cat 324 Long Stick Kobelco 200 compariable Kobelco 250 compariable longstick (new) CASE 240 longstick (new) DEERE 150 DEERE 200 (new) Komatsu 150 Komatsu 220 Samsung 240 longstick (new) Bobcat minis most all sizes IHI 40 size Wheeled Frontend Loaders DEERE 544J Case of equal size CAT of bigger size Backhoes Cat 416C DEERE 420J (several) Case 580 (several) Skid Steer Most all Bobcats Roller and sheeps foot Several differant models Squirt Booms 35T Tadano Plus many different fork lifts and telehandlers
equipment Worked for a municipality. Probably 30 plus pieces.
JCB's old 3c mk 2 and a 3cx sitemaster Tractors. Fiat Massey Fergson John Deere Ford Trackexcavators Just a Komatsu. Pretty all i need to do can be done with a backhoe or a track machine under 20 tonne
360's - Cat 205, 211, 215, 225, 235, 301.5, 303.5 (?), 305, 307, 312, 315, 320, 324, 322, 325, Poclain 15-tonner, Komatsu PC 130, 150, 210, Ackerman H14 (fantastic - quick-hitch toggle on right armrest near throttle - first hour on it I dropped the bucket into an 8-wheeler), H16, Volvo 3, 5, & 15 tonner, New Holland 15 tonner and 3-tonner, Preistman VC-15 (interesting machine), Hymac, 540 and 880 (I think I remembered that right), JCB 806, 807, 814, an 18 ton O&K, Fiat Hitachi 120 (all speed, no power, okay for loading loose soil into trucks) Priestman 15 tonner (conventional) Rubber ducks, - Cat 206, 212, (two models, newer one with two-pedal travel, old one with separate slew-brake pedal)) 313, 322, three different Atlases, (the best) Ackerman H03 & H07,(well, I know it was something 03 & 07) Massey-Ferguson/Hanomag W150, some Liebherr thing that was 14 tonnes and as lively as a dead slug, I think that's it. If they had a separate slew brake pedal I liked them. Oh, some IH thing with mechanical gearbox and clutch. Dozers, not many, as far fewer here in UK Cat D3, D5 (G? High-drive and combined clutch/brake steering levers) D6C fully manual, D6H, D6N, D6K, Terex 82-50 (drove it as long as it took to go deaf) Komatsu D31, D61, D65 (several ag crawlers, mainly IH) Drotts IH 100, 100B, JCB11-something, I think 2, whatever it was, it was a heap of whatever, Komatsu 65S, Liebherr 631 (ace machine) cat 941, 951, 955, 943, 953 & 953B, 963B & D, Case 450. Skiddies Bobcat 741 and a tiny thing I wedged my backside in, Cat 216 & 226, a Gehl about 216 size. Loaders Cat 928, 938, 950, 962, 980, Volvo about 938 size, JCB about the same size, Chaseside, Compactors the middle-sized Cat one with tiller steering, a Bomag the same size, and a Komatsu a bit bigger ADT's Volvo A25 and A25C, and one of the very early ones, three different Moxy's, DJB?Cat D25 Wish I'd kept a journal over the years. I'm sure I've missed a few, especially mini-ex's and ADT's I could write a book on what I've seen over the years, eg the guy who's wife bleached his thermos and didn't rinse it out, the Moxy that parted in the middle, the one that went up in smoke, etc.
CAT D8 N 980C 966C CAT IT28 G Just got started
Road Rollers Sir, I hope you are fine.Plz send pictures\Details of Huber 3- wheeled roller, Buffalo Springfield 3 wheeled roller; Gallion 3-wheeler & Dynapac CC-10, CC-42. Plz send your name and cell number. email address: [email protected] cell: 923002189986 Reply Asap. Thanks. Nazim Hothi.
lets see: loaders: cat 950G excavators: cat 315Cl skidsteers: cat 226B case 95xt or something like that backhoes: case 580 older deere not sure on size. now the equipment i have sat in is a different story, that list goes on forever.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Here's what I can remember right now... Loaders: Cat 906, 908, 924, 928, 966C,D,F, 980B, 980F, 988F, John Deere TC54H, 544, Terex 72-61, Komatsu WA160? Fiat Allis 7 something... It was BIG... Crawlers : Cat D6 9U, 931 with backhoe attachment - wonderful machine!!! Grader: Adams 666 Excavators: Bantam C450, Bobcat 231, 331, 334, 341, 430, Cat 304, 307, 312, 315, 320, 330, 225, 235, Deere 690ELC, 792, 892, 992 (just a few truck loads), 110, 200, 330, Hitachi 150, Link Belt 330, Case 9030 or 9040, can't remember which it was... Loader Backhoe Cat 416 Skid steer: Bobcat 732, 743, 753, 763, 873, T300, Case 1740 Hauled various others but I don't think loading and unloading them from the lowbed really counts... I'll attach a few pictures...
Now I know why everything I run is so worn out. All you guys have been on the machines! Seriously, most of my hours have been on several Cat 955 crawler loaders, a Case 580 extendahoe, a Hitachi EX270LC, a Cat 966C, and a Kubota 4WD tractor. In addition, I've operated various machines (mainly loaders and dozers) for short periods of time. Oh, and I've hauled gravel and machinery.
Farm Tractors 20 Cat 22 Cat 30 Cat 60 Cat D6 RD7 RD8 TD6 TD18 JD G Ford 9N IH M Dozers 30 Cat HD11 Case 450 Case 1150 RD7 RD8 Slide Bar LeTourneau Unit & Head Ache Bar TD24 2U 13A 14A 15A 46A D8K D9 Various Models Cat 834 Rubber Tire Pull Type Rippers Loaders 966 988 992A & B Dart 18 Yd. Blades 12 14 16 Hyd. Ex. 235 245 Small Gradall G1000 Gradall Case 580 Cable Rigs Insley Hoe & Clam 22B Clam P&H Dragline Scrapers DW10 DW20 632 Cat 80 Cat 90 Garwood Le Torurneau RT Cranes Grove 18 Ton Grove 50 Ton Cable Cranes Marion
I haven't run a lot but the most memorable were rubber tire excavators with rock grapples. 206 Cat 212 Cat 901 Liebherr On track machines you don't seem to get into the same kind of trouble...
Milling Drum do you know anyone selling any PR800's out of their fleet? I'm looking to buy a few.
Any of you guys know any one selling a CAT 325BL? I'm looking for around a 1998-2000. Maybe even a PC200. Let me know.
I'm somewhat limited as to what I can operate due to my disability, but I have run a few different machines. -Cat 226 Skidsteer. (I really liked the hand controls ) -Komatsu PC 200 excavator.(getting pretty good at it ) -John Deere 410G backhoe (not easy to operate with only one leg ) Just wondering if there is many other women that are on this forum.
Sorry about the leg. Good to see it doesn't stop you from doing what you want. I'm trying to imagine what it would be like... It sure wouldn't make things easier.
Hoes: Cat 312, 314, 320, 324, 330, 345, 385 Deere 120, 200, 330, 350, 850 Komatsu PC200 Dozers: Cat D4, D5, D6, D7, D10, D11 Deere 850 Graders: Cat 140, 14, 16, 24 Deere 770 Scrapers: Cat 627, 631/37, 651/57 Harvesters: Komatsu PC200 w/ Risley Slingshot Rotary head Processors: Timberjack 608S Forwarders: Timberjack 610 I won't bother naming the various packers, rock trucks, farm equipment etc etc. Now I just operate a pickup and pretend it's not painful to watch some very terrible drivers go round and round. (Then again the really good ones make up for it. Sometimes...)
I have a Allis Chalmers HDG9 for sale and trying to determine value. Any thoughts? Shoot me an email if you can. [email protected]
I will have to put the old brain into memory recall for this, Bristol 22, Oliver Cletrac AD & BD, IH BTD 6, TD 8E, TD 9,90 series & TD 9B, 15B/C, TD 20 B/C/E,TD 25 B/C,& TD 30. AC HD 14. TEREX 82-30, 82-40, Komatsu D31, 41, 65, 155. Cat D3B, D4D, D5B,H lgp, D6 C,D,H lgp D7 F,G, D8 H, D9 H. Excavators, Cat 312 B, 325 B, Komatsu PC 40, 120, 200, 300 6/7/8, Hitachi EX 230, 330. Scrapers, IH E200, 211, 412, 444, CAT 613 B, 621, 631, 633, 627B P/P, TEREX, TS14/ 14B, TS24. GRADERS, Aveling Barford 99 H, Champion D 562, 680, 720,& 740, CAT 120 G, 12 G, H, 140G. Loaders, BTD 6 Drott, IH 175B/C, Hough 65C, CAT 920,930,966, IT 12 F,14F/G. Volvo A25c ADTs. I have also done time on bobcats/possitracks ,rollers & 815 ,825 compactors plus a few more I have probably forgotten. Started before I left school an I'm 60 now an thats all I"ve done is play in the dirt for 45yrs and still do it full time. Cheers RDG.
How is the 410 difficult to operate? I only ask this because Ive adapted machines for paraplegics (excavators,crawlers,loaders.....even a feller/buncher),but never a backhoe.
you must be very old if you add up the traveling between hopping off one machine to to the next would make you older than me ive operated a few machines and withouit traveling time i'm near 76
Backhoes John Deere 310B (70s) Bulldozers 1979 Cat D-3 International TD-6-62 4n1 loader Excavators Full Size 1970's American Hoist and Derrick Model 25 (60,000lb class) Mini Scat Trak (2.5 metric ton class?) Takeuchi TB-025 Takeuchi TB-125 Yanmar 27 Forklifts Allis Chalmers 4000lb cap (1970s-1980s?) Cat Electric (2007) 4000lb cap Cat Electric EC20(1970's) 4000lb cap Cat Propane 8000lb cap (2003) Cat Propane 6000lb cap (2003) Clark Electric (1950's) 2000lb cap Gerlinger 1948-9 16,000lb cap Hyster Challenger 8,000lb cap (1970s-80's?) Lion Lift All MT-80 All terrain forklift 8,000lb cap (1976) Mitshibishi 8000lb cap (90's) Nissan Forklift 6000lb (80s?) Sellick All terrain Forklift 8,000lb cap (late 90's early 2000's) Towmotor Forklift 8,000lb cap (60's??) Graders Huber Warco 1952 Huber Warco D1400 1973 Loaders Allis Chalmers TL-12 (1950)?? (Just after the Tractomotive buyout) Tractomotive TL-12 (1950's) right before Allis buyout. Skid Steers New Holland ?L-170? Tractors Case 210 Deere Model AN 1947 Hobby Horse little 30hp thing (crud by the way) Here's hoping the list keeps getting longer, (been 4 years since I updated it...)
massey ferguson 40, ** 50b. International 100,Caterpillar 951,955,Cat D4,5,6,8,9,Bogmaster,JCB 3C,Sitemaster,Case 450?,plus many more a long time ago
Mostly a Mexican Backhoe
Damn you guys have long lists. :usa
List to long to even think about posting. I dont operate pro .. I just pull / push and turn on equipment I fix. Last piece I ran for a few Minutes had a 72 yd Bucket on it
Backhoes are a personal favorite. You'd be surprised at what all you can accomplish with one.
lol, we are all crazy eh,witha 2stroker snapper, caman
Dozers Caterpillar - D3C, D4, D4H XL, D5C XL, D5H XL, D5G XL, D5N XL, RD6, D6H XL, D6R XL, D7 17A, D8L John Deere - 1010, 650H, 700H, 700J, 750J, 750C, 850C Excavators Caterpillar - 225LC, 302.5, 302.5C, 308C, 312BL, 312CL, 320L, 320BL, 320CL, 336D John Deere - 27C, 200LC, 230C LC Komatsu - PC200-6 Loaders Case - 821E Caterpillar - 922B, 924G, 930, 938F, 950 81J, 950B, 950E, 950F, 950G, 966C, 980C, 980G John Deere - 544H, 624G, 624H, 624J, 644G Komatsu - WA250 Skid loaders Case - 450CT Caterpillar - 247, 247B, 247B Series 3, 262C, 277, 277B, 279C, 287B Commander - C8000 Gehl - SL3510, SL4610, 4635SXT, 4835SXT, 4840E, 5635SXT, 5640E, 6635SXT John Deere - 240, CT322 New Holland - LS170 Tractor backhoes Case - 580 Super M Caterpillar - 420, 420B, 420C, 420D Scrapers Caterpillar - 627B Terex - TS-14, TS-14B, TS-14C Off-road Truck Caterpillar - D25D Volvo - A35C Road Graders Caterpillar - 12G, 140G, 143H Reclaimers Raygo Gator Rollers/Packers Bomag - BW142PD Caterpillar - PS110, CB-214C, CP-323C, CS-433C, CS-433E Dresser - VOSD66A Ingersoll Rand - SP54 Hyster - C530A Tractors John Deere - 4440, 9520 Scraper Special Minneapolis Moline - GB Diesel, G705 Diesel, G1000 Wheatland Diesel Steiger - Cougar III, Panther III