i was on youtube and i noticed shifty420 haddent posted in for ever and also others like BIGPOLEHERBEAR and well we all know vantagetes and even burnouts been slow on videos has work really slowed down and also has the fourm slowed down a little.
Dont know what happend to shifty, he made some really neat videos....wish he would come back. bigpolarbear also made some cool videos, but I think he stopped because of the ignorant youtube critics. Same thing with cjminokc, hes got some great vids as well.....whats your youtube username d8t?
Yeah so did GangesEx. He had a couple hundred videos and just up and deleted his account. He had some pretty good stuff on there. I just take care of the ignorant critics by hitting the famous "delete button"
opps forgot to give a plug to that letsdig18 guy, he makes some cool videos as well! LOL
Work really hasn't slowed down out this way, typical winter slow down. We loose 20 % in production during the winter time and generally lay off guys who aren't exactly the bread winners. As for burnout and Vantages there busy im sure. But you tube has allot of critics, everyone is a judge. I know personally we are not allowed to video or photo anything at work. One of our guys had some videos on you tube, and when the boss found out he lost his job on the spot. Our company flys really low, no decals on any machines, and tiny little black letters on our black trucks, only because its law to have them there. There almost impossible to see, but there on there. Some people just dont like to have there name plastered on everything.
my thing on you tube is paallen30 and i only got on video its of a mine near my familys house in quebec
I haven't slowed down on posting videos, I posted 5 or so in the last 2 weeks. I have been working out of camp up north and don't have normal computer access. I have taken 5 or 6 videos this week though. I will post em up on my week off soon.
Well, youtube is a bit bad now. I got three videos taken off, because i had used Twisted sister as background music on my videos. I understand why people get angry about it, i have to make up some new "aproved" music on them.....Arrghhhh....
sorry burnout please dont yell at me hahaha and yeah youtube is kinda getting like that i see viseos getting deleted all the time
Why do you think most of my videos have country music in them. Nobody cares if you use it LOL. First rock song I put in and bam... it gets kicked off:Banghead